Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 Deals

Bold-Arrow

What is up with all these new Restricted Amazon listings, is Parisian Restaurant restricted for anybody along with Harry Potter Newt's Case?
I can list on both. It's the crazy amazon algorithm gating some and not others. I imagine it will come down after the holidays.

Just now, LegoBro said:
4 minutes ago, AWES1234 said:
What is up with all these new Restricted Amazon listings, is Parisian Restaurant restricted for anybody along with Harry Potter Newt's Case?

I can list on both. It's the crazy amazon algorithm gating some and not others. I imagine it will come down after the holidays.

I hope so I wasn't restricted in the past, thanks LegoBro

I haven't sold on Amazon in a LONG time (pre-FBA!), but I still keep getting the seller emails. Wasn't there something about restrictions on Holiday Toy Selling if you didn't have a certain number of toy sales in a certain period before the holiday season began?

Edited by izx

1 minute ago, izx said:

I haven't sold on Amazon in a LONG time (pre-FBA!), but I still keep getting the seller emails. Wasn't there something about restrictions on Holiday Toy Selling if you didn't have a certain number of toy sales in a certain period before the holiday season began?

He was talking about bonus surprise restrictions Amzn throw (unannounced) on top of the Holiday Toy SElling gate

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cladner said:

no.  amazon has this listing to themselves and listing is blocked if you try to list.

no way to get approval to sell (there is only 1 seller atm - Jeff B). 

maybe later on it gets ungated.  too many other easy ways to make money without that hassle. 

if you sell on ebay, maybe then its a different story.

It will let me list the item (this is the one with only 1 seller-Amazon). No block or gate. I would assume it is just blocked in your inventory when live. 

Edited by smittypop2
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, eliminator said:

Side note, I'm still waiting to have VIP point credited to my account for online orders made since BF. Orders have shipped, but no points yet.

Anyone else? Usually the points would have shown up by now....

I placed 2 orders on black Friday, both have shipped, I only see VIP points for one. I'll contact CS tomorrow or Wednesday, because I want the points for a purchase on Friday.

41 minutes ago, eliminator said:

Side note, I'm still waiting to have VIP point credited to my account for online orders made since BF. Orders have shipped, but no points yet.

Anyone else? Usually the points would have shown up by now....

It's been very slow and random.  I'll get some point right away and some days later.  Some points I've received for orders placed days after other orders that I'm still waiting for points from?