Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 Deals

Bold-Arrow

If anyone is in the Charlotte NC area, the SouthPark LEGO store still has lots of the clearance sets in stock - Parisian, Carousel, Hulkbuster, NJ City, Docks, etc.   And someone was buying a Batmobile and got the mini set - i thought those were long gone but you can call store to confirm.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
6 hours ago, nami said:

Finally got a chance to go through my black Friday/December deals. Before I put them on the shelf had to do a quick inventory. These are

the larger sets I purchased and tons of smaller ones as well.?

20200103_193046.jpg

I’m sitting here in bed right now showing this to my girlfriend and saying to her “See honey! I’m not that crazy... yet.” ?

Well done! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, eliminator said:

I QF'd all of my BF and CM sets just before Christmas. Only kept a GWP tree, a GWP Gingerbread House and a Kessel Falcon for myself (which I'll prob end up selling).

Flipped some but I got carried away and was buying faster than I could sell them. Most of these sets were 40-50% off with the exception of the Lego shop purchases and a few Costco purchases. The retiring sets should appreciate quite nicely for a longer hold. Star Destroyers and Falcon were 40% off.

15 hours ago, Abelinkin said:

I’m sitting here in bed right now showing this to my girlfriend and saying to her “See honey! I’m not that crazy... yet.” ?

Well done! 

Im surprised that the City Jungle copter 60162 had been still on sale after being retired for more than a year (at least in Europe).

22 minutes ago, crayxlp said:

Im surprised that the City Jungle copter 60162 had been still on sale after being retired for more than a year (at least in Europe).

Found these at Toys r us and was old stock .  They were marked down to 69.88 Cdn on clearance with an an additional 30% off.  Worked out to roughly $50 each.

• Like 1

On 1/3/2020 at 8:42 PM, nami said:

Finally got a chance to go through my black Friday/December deals. Before I put them on the shelf had to do a quick inventory. These are

the larger sets I purchased and tons of smaller ones as well.?

20200103_193046.jpg

LEGO reselling alive and well!

• Like 1

On 1/4/2020 at 6:10 PM, crayxlp said:

According to Brickset, these sold out at LEGO Shop at Home in August 2018 here in the US as well, but surprisingly Amazon still has them in stock 1.5 years later for $149.90 (shipped from and sold by Amazon.com).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, exciter1 said:

I see a bunch of non-retiring/personal build stuff, so I don’t get the inference?

This was more about the deals than the quantity. With the exception of the batmobile, disney train,  stranger things(30%), and corner garage(30%) everything else was 40-60% off including the falcon and star destroyers. Plan to hold for now. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, nami said:

This was more about the deals than the quantity. With the exception of the batmobile, disney train,  stranger things(30%), and corner garage(30%) everything else was 40-60% off including the falcon and star destroyers. Plan to hold for now. 

I assume from your flair these discounts were in Canada?