75267 - Mandalorian Battle Pack

Alpinemaps

Just now, eliminator said:

Meh. Just give us the Razor Crest.

Low hanging fruit right now.  I'm sure Disney didn't give them a lot for initial launch.  I'm hopeful for a summer release of more related to the show, like a Razor Crest.  We've had some good characters, too, that could be included.  Patience my young padawan.

14 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

Low hanging fruit right now.  I'm sure Disney didn't give them a lot for initial launch.  I'm hopeful for a summer release of more related to the show, like a Razor Crest.  We've had some good characters, too, that could be included.  Patience my young padawan.

This is the way

• Like 2

13 hours ago, exciter1 said:

They could sell this for $25

4 unique minifigures, but it's only 100 pieces.  7-8 pieces / minifigure means roughly 25% is minifigure related.  $15 would be better but with Disney it could easily be $25.  

I sure hope it isn't more than $20 and with the instant 20% discount most of Star Wars is getting, that would be a nice buy.

14 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

His ship has got to be in the works.  LEGO would be stupid not to.

3 minutes ago, exracer327 said:

4 unique minifigures, but it's only 100 pieces.  7-8 pieces / minifigure means roughly 25% is minifigure related.  $15 would be better but with Disney it could easily be $25.  

I sure hope it isn't more than $20 and with the instant 20% discount most of Star Wars is getting, that would be a nice buy.

His ship has got to be in the works.  LEGO would be stupid not to.

Pretty sure it will be $15, but who knows

• Like 1

LEGO should make the Mandalorian ship set for $70-$100.  It should not be hard to design as It looks close enough to Bounty Hunter one from back in the day

Agree. They’ll probably design a $70 ship that will cost $100 after Disney tax.

Are you talking about 7930?

bd5f5d69b0b6739aafb848685fa9d6f1.jpg

I wasn’t familiar with it, but looking at that I can see it. That one was $50 RRP in 2011. You’re making sense.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alpinemaps said:

Agree. They’ll probably design a $70 ship that will cost $100 after Disney tax.

Are you talking about 7930?

bd5f5d69b0b6739aafb848685fa9d6f1.jpg

I wasn’t familiar with it, but looking at that I can see it. That one was $50 RRP in 2011. You’re making sense.

Yeah, that's the 1.  Looking at the picture it does not exactly look like Mando's ship but there are similarities.  They can expand the body to make it look more like cargo ship and shorten the "wings".  Also the the engines do not need to rotate

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...