4002019 - Christmas X-Wing (Employee Christmas Gift 2019)

exciter1

4 hours ago, minicoopers11 said:

Shoot, I guess Bricklink employees will get them at some point as well.

I certainly do not see any point in that. LEGO Group expressively stated that they do not wish to infringe and mingle with BLs operations and the last thing - their marketing wishes to do - is to jeopardize that "liberating thought" within BL group that nothing has changed since the acquistion. Certainly throwing around the very same Xmas gifts that ordinary LEGO employees receive could serve two purposes:

a) BL workers feel like a part of "big family"
b) BL workers start hating LEGO for treating them as "ones".. 

Love the item description on that listing, some old school C*ck waving:

LEGO 4002019 X-wing Emloyees Christmas gift set NEW limited STAR WARS. Condition is New.

This is a Christmas employee gift set only given to employees.

this years is pretty unique as it’s the first time in many years that it’s every come with a minifigure let alone 3 figures and some exclusive ones! 

get 100+ sets every year and always have the employee sets available. 

I’m always asked....HOW DO YOU GET SO MANY????

I manage to buy them from entire groups of employees from different departments. For example the cleaning department will get 15 one for each 15 employees that day to Day clean the 500,000sq ft warehouses. Then I manage to buy from other departments as well. Basically I’ve been buying them for years and always have a yearly connection. 

No I’m sorry I won’t sell you 1 at my cost. I pay a premium to support the employees 

These will start shipping right around Christmas time. Usually they are available 1 week before Christmas

• 3 weeks later...