9450 - Epic Dragon Battle

stackables

It doesn't show up until the last screen of checkout. There is a button to "redeem my points", and if your merchandise total is over $80, it should activate one code for $6 and one code for $8. I was actually able to get it to work 2 days in a row, for $28 in free money across 2 separate orders. The catch to the promo is that you have to redeem some amount of your own points to activate it.

I had the same thing  and was able to get 2 Epic Dragon Battles for $73 each on two separate orders.

I also received an additional $5.50 back from EBates for each order for an extra $11.00 in savings.

I was so lucky to find a stash of these for $50 about 2 weeks ago at my local walmart. They had them for $85 for the longest time, but (as is usually the case) they dropped after about 2 months like this. I`d been keeping tabs on the "In Store" online, and immediately ran over and scored 7.

I`d suggest waiting. Maybe you will get lucky like this as well. I was shocked, because I`ve never managed to score anything over 40% off before. And in Canada of all places. The set is a winner, and even for $90 is worth it. I`d just be careful about jumping too quick. 

Guest eightbrick

I was so lucky to find a stash of these for $50 about 2 weeks ago at my local walmart. They had them for $85 for the longest time, but (as is usually the case) they dropped after about 2 months like this. I`d been keeping tabs on the "In Store" online, and immediately ran over and scored 7.

Nice find. I was messing around with the in store price checker and apparently the set is $20 at the Fort Saskatchewan (north edmonton) location and in stock. That would be incredible!

Nice find Junta.  Better than the Walmart 'clearance' prices I see here and there (not regular).  Kids love Ninjago and this Epic set. 

I had 2 sets at check out ready to process with one more click...but decided no for now.  Took some will power lol.  Credit card bill is too big and I would like to 'lay low' for few weeks, wait it out selling more sets first or for a deal I can't turn down.  If I miss out on this Epic set at low price than so be it...can't get everything as a small time/newbie investor :)         

I really think this set is nice, but I have been worried by how many discounts this set has gotten. Maybe $120 was just too overpriced to begin with. It has sold about 135 or sets a month on Ebay, but in December it jumped to over 600.

What do you all think? Have the mega discounts changed anyone's mind? I have 3, but I am wondering if there may be better investments out there.