75021 - Republic Gunship

Darth Lego

There's still two of these things sitting on the shelf at my Barnes & Noble. It's tough to pay their price when they were being cleared out at $90 in Walmarts.

I'm guessing the 15 or 20% coupons will not work on these without a manager override?  I think I may have one at my B&******, worth it now with just the member 10% and GC magic I would say.

I guess some prequel trilogy sets are indeed worthy of investment after all.

I think this set was a good investment.  I have a few sitting in my closet, and i'm glad I bought them when I did.  It's looking like this set is going to beat Jabba's Sail Barge in demand/resale and they were both released at the same price and around the same time..  Granted, there are not many gunships out there in the wild at this point.  But this thing is awesome and one of the best Star Wars ships ever made.  I also think it's got decent minifigures since it's got pretty much the key characters from Attack of the Clones.

• Like 1

I have the third most of this set then any other. I also flipped a lot. I'd say I've owned over 60 of these. I have 14 left. Still landing them at Barnes and Nobles.

Anyway here get then at kmart when they were, 45.00? Remember those days?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Brickpicker mobile app

• Like 2

If they don't make this one for a while, I could see this eventually hitting the 300ish mark in a few years.  If another prequel vehicle like the 7662 MTT can go that high, it's not a reach to think that perhaps the most iconic vehicle from the prequel series will get to that point.

If they don't make this one for a while, I could see this eventually hitting the 300ish mark in a few years.  If another prequel vehicle like the 7662 MTT can go that high, it's not a reach to think that perhaps the most iconic vehicle from the prequel series will get to that point.

I think since this is the 3rd iteration of the Gunship and 7676 isn't a bad build at all, it will stay closer in the $200-$225 range.  My opinion

• 1 month later...

These are just about extinct around my area. Found one today at a B&N and picked it up for $86. So tempted to build one with the new movie being released and how cool this build seems over the other gun ships.

​It's a really solid build with much better bracing.  You actually have to try to break apart the fuselage of this one.

These are just about extinct around my area. Found one today at a B&N and picked it up for $86. So tempted to build one with the new movie being released and how cool this build seems over the other gun ships.

​ Build it!!  Build it!! Build it!!  You can't go wrong keeping one of these in your collection, it just has great minifigures, and a very nice sturdy build.  If there's one from the Attack of the Clones movie to keep, it's this one. 

​Was it on clearance at your store or did the 20% off coupon work? Saw a couple of these and a couple Jabba's Sail Barge (75020) in the wild at Barnes and Noble for full RRP of $120. I just assumed my coupon wouldn't work on either, so I picked up an architecture set instead. Trying to decide if either is worth getting at around $95 (member 10% + Raise GC)?

• 4 weeks later...