3315 - Olivia's House

cflannagan

Well, it's 15% off if we go with the current MSRP shown at LEGO.com (MSRP = $74.99). According to Brickpicker.com, MSRP is $69.99, which I guess used to be the MSRP before LEGO.com increased it. Still, I think a 15% discounted (if using $74.99 MSRP), or slightly discounted (if using $69.99 MSRP) "big" Friends set is still pretty good.

I noticed many of the '12 sets are now $5.00 more. Is this a common LEGO practice? I haven't really noticed it in any other theme/set before.

I've noticed this too. I have seen at least 3 or 4 sets that the retail price is higher than what is listed on Brickpicker. Did the prices go up or are they entered incorrectly on Brickpicker?

IMO the curve is not significant. I store my sets standing on their sides and then turn the next row up 90 degrees to distribute the weight. The ends never come in to play. I guess if you wanted to stand them on the end they might tip. I don't think there are any sets out there that are hard to store except for all the ridiculous globes (like 9675).

• 3 weeks later...