3315 - Olivia's House

cflannagan

Pretty good price, I went ahead an picked another one up. :)

Not too bad of a price. Amazon had these for $57 a couple weeks back. I wouldn't be surprised if they have them at this price again at some point before they go EOL. Also if you have a B&****** membership you can wait until the next time they have a 20% coupon and pick one up there for around $50 before tax.

• Like 1

Not too bad of a price. Amazon had these for $57 a couple weeks back. I wouldn't be surprised if they have them at this price again at some point before they go EOL. Also if you have a B&****** membership you can wait until the next time they have a 20% coupon and pick one up there for around $50 before tax.

I purchased one then too, but I dont think $62 is too bad. This set is destined to be a winner IMHO.

• 3 weeks later...

This set will always be a great winner, Kids being born this year will be happy that there Parents had to pay $200 and up on this set in a few years down the road when they are ready to build Lego. I even got 4 more 3185 Summer Riding Camp, I went to 2 toys R US each had 2 left, I had 2 $20 Coupons that Toys R Us send you if you spend alot of money, so I got all 4 sets for $80 a piece. So I have 22 Summer Riding Camp and 24 Olivia's Houses. If you want to make money well these 2 sets are it. The Next big time to have a chance of getting the 3185 set cheap is when Toys R Us has buy 2 get 1 free that would make them about $85 a piece.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hoping it would be Palace Cinema still waiting to get that one. Still showing up in coming soon so maybe next month. 

We did get Haunted House $179.99   50 bonus points for a total of 229 vip points that's $10 in reward money and 29 extra points.

Also, Olivia's House $74.99   50 bonus points gives you 124 vip points that's $5 and 24 extra points.

Olivia's House not so great, you can find better deals $60-65. but if you go through Lego they have promo's happening.

Haunted House I'm not seeing any other deals right now, so this could be for you. Lego still has Free Shipping over $75 going on and as of today spend $50 get the Iron Man vs. Fighting Drone and if you spend $75 they give you the Jor-El Polybag also.

So there ya go good, bad what do you think? I'm debating I have some of each already. 

post-2454-0-06959300-1370104748_thumb.pn

After missing the HH at 135, the sourpuss in me is going to need a bigger incentive to buy another one near retail. I wonder when they'll do double VIP points again.

Going forward, I would put my money on a better deal from Amazon than LEGO S@H for these two sets.

I think it might be a viable way to grab a couple haunted houses.

Between the bonus points and the 2 mini-fig promos (Iron Man and Jor-el) your talking about a $50 savings If you can move both the min-figs for close to $20 each.

In fact, think I'll grab a couple.

• 1 month later...

Ugh! Price went back up today. What's up with all these 1 day sales?

I am still jelly of the people who found it for $19.00 at Kmart during their 50% off clearance sales.

That's an unbelievable discount. Also, aren't you the king of clearance deals at Walmart? I'm always impressed by what you find. :)

I still can't get myself to invest in Olivia's House at this time. It just sounds like a set that will take a couple of years to mature, and I just don't have the space for that right now. I always see it on the shelf at every store...it's like the bread and butter of the Friends line. I suppose there will come a time when the Friends line is defunct, and Olivia's House will the THE set to have for future collectors of the line.