• United Kingdom
    • Ireland
    • Africa
    • Asia
    • Japan
    • Australia
    • New Zealand
    • Antarctica

UK = Europe??!! I dare you to fly here and stand in a street and say that :)

Its probably worse than saying to a Canadian, what part of the US are you from ;)

I also work for a company that spends most of its time in Lala land.

Please go to class of geography and ask any teacher what continent UK(well ok UK as the island not those foreign islands you have) belongs to and everyone will tell you EUROPE

simple as that :)

Hehe. I agree. But you are unlikely to get any British euro-sceptic to agree though.

The game of risk also says is is Europe ( and so is Iceland for the matter :) ).

Yep, I agree :P but Europe =/= European Union :)

Hehe. I guess you have never read the Daily Mail :)

I'm just outside of Richmond Va, possibly the largest city in the U.S. that is still two hours away from every Lego brand store...

They should open a Lego store in Richmond. Then again there are 4 within an hour drive of DC, but I still think one would do well in Richmond.

I'm 34, married, and have 2 children ages 3 and 1. I am a litigation paralegal for a corporate defense law firm. The group of attorneys I work for represent one of the major US Railways.

If you could, Arkham326, could you put yourself down as a lawyer? I think it is close enough :). Just got in from shovelling some snow. I hate it, especially when I could be inside doing something else. :( Gotta go out every hour or so now...

UK = Europe??!! I dare you to fly here and stand in a street and say that :)

Its probably worse than saying to a Canadian, what part of the US are you from ;)

Yeah really. The quick & sure way to piss off a citizen of another country.

Someone voted for that one. Lol. Holy crap, someone really did! Haha!

Is Arock still around? He's from the Twin Cities as well.

I don't know. It has been awhile since we've talked and the last forum post he made was a month ago. Hopefully he comes back soon. Aaron is a little preoccupied with a business venture of his own. He may come back when it is well under way.

Til then, I wish him the best of luck.

I'm just outside of Richmond Va, possibly the largest city in the U.S. that is still two hours away from every Lego brand store...

You should be happy. I live in Albuquerque and the closest lego stores to me are Denver CO and Dallas TX. A nifty 10 to 12 hours away. We have 0 (ZERO) LEGO stores in New Mexico. Yes LEGO, New Mexico is a state and we do speak English.

• Like 1

You should be happy. I live in Albuquerque and the closest lego stores to me are Denver CO and Dallas TX. A nifty 10 to 12 hours away. We have 0 (ZERO) LEGO stores in New Mexico. Yes LEGO, New Mexico is a state and we do speak English.

Wow 10-12 hours to the nearest Lego store! Sorry to hear, that's rough. That makes some of us out here on the east coast sound spoiled.

I grew up in Alb, got my undergrad from NMSU. My parents still live there, my pops is an APD officer. The lobos are looking good hope they don't choke in the tournament!

I grew up in Alb, got my undergrad from NMSU. My parents still live there, my pops is an APD officer. The lobos are looking good hope they don't choke in the tournament! What? No idea what you just said. :)

I grew up in Alb, got my undergrad from NMSU. My parents still live there, my pops is an APD officer. The lobos are looking good hope they don't choke in the tournament! What? No idea what you just said. :)

It's desert speak from a New Mexican.

And seriously? We changed the poll to add the UK for one person???

It's desert speak from a New Mexican.

And seriously? We changed the poll to add the UK for one person???

Haha there has to be more people on here from the United Kingdom. Maybe they just havent posted on this thread, who knows.....

• 2 weeks later...

I know we had a "Where are you", but I wonder how we are spread out across the U.S. I've attached a photo detailing the different regions within the US. I've also included other countries in the poll so those people don't feel left out. :) Here is a quick question: Do you believe different regions or states in the US are better for Lego investors than others? (Discounts, taxes, etc.)

post-8374-0-82692600-1370144366_thumb.jp