• United Kingdom
    • Ireland
    • Africa
    • Asia
    • Japan
    • Australia
    • New Zealand
    • Antarctica

I was assuming you were French. I guess I was wrong ;).haha why French?I mean Spainish (Spain Spanish, not Mexican Spanish) since your username is Fcbarcelona which is in Spain, if I remember correctly. Is it for the soccer/football team?Well, you were partially correct anyway haha. Half my family is from Barcelona and the other half from Italy, so I basically follow the Italian national team and Barcelona as my club team (both soccer).

Hopefully soccer will keep on growing on popularity here in the US so we'll see in the future how much things have changed.

Lol, first we need some good players. The only team I know of in the USA besides the Olympic one is the Chicago Fire, and as far as I know, they aren't that great of a team.

Vancouver BC here. I find that our sales here are usually crap. The odd time you can get a set for 40-50% off, but that is usually just after Christmas. Our MSRP's are horrible compared to the US, but luckily I am close enough to he border that I do a lot of LEGO purchases in the states. It will be interesting to see LEGO sales when Target opens it doors here this summer. Our Wal-Marts have a crappy selection and rarely has sets on sale. The aftermarket LEGO environment is very active here as well. Craigslist has a lot of activity and most good deals are gone in the first 5 minutes of being posted. Dave

• 1 month later...

Personally, I found it interesting reading this thread. I'm new here, and I was curious as to who all we have here. Besides, isn't it a good thing to know more about the demographics of your marketplace? ;) I grew up playing with GI Joes instead of Barbies, and I loved Tonka trucks, Matchbox cars, and of course my favorite of all was Lego! I agree it shouldn't really be classed as a "girl's toy" or a "boy's toy". Anybody should be able to enjoy building stuff, no matter their age or gender.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Attleboro ma, 30 mins south of boston ans 15 mins north of providence. NO deals that I have ever seen.....never seen a single lego item on clearance and we check a couple times a week. Have 3 lego stores close by, 4 kmart, 4 targets, and 5 Wal-Mart's within 20 min drive.