79004 - Barrel Escape

Got my lot of 20 that I bought from TRU yesterday. The customs officials asked me "what are you doing with 20 sets of these?" I told him, I'm collecting them, and flipping some of them. He said, "hurry up and head home, I'll let you go." Sold 9 today at between $35-$40 a piece and redeploying this cash on the 26th if I see any fire sale.

Got my lot of 20 that I bought from TRU yesterday. The customs officials asked me "what are you doing with 20 sets of these?" I told him, I'm collecting them, and flipping some of them. He said, "hurry up and head home, I'll let you go." Sold 9 today at between $35-$40 a piece and redeploying this cash on the 26th if I see any fire sale.

I feel like this thread is .. supraboy888 daily blog where he keeps telling us all the sets he flipped ( noboday cares). You should start a new forum and title it What supraboy flipped today since you post what you flipped at least 20 times a day and fill the forums with useless crap.

• Like 4

do we need a block feature if 99% of a persons post are either no help or totally made up

I think I've contributed to the forums in some ways, not 99% of my posts are about flipping. You should read other threads before you judge. Flipping is only one part of the game. Personally, I like this set and I'm going to be hoarding some of these.

I think I've contributed to the forums in some ways, not 99% of my posts are about flipping. You should read other threads before you judge. Flipping is only one part of the game. Personally, I like this set and I'm going to be hoarding some of these.

My apologies .. your post are about flipping, making stuff up, bashing americans, or calling people wrong and picking fights. I think you earned yourself a bad rep here.

Its ok to tell us what you flipped ect .. but updating every 30 mins on every single set you flipped just gets annoying tbh. We dont need a twitter type update every 5 mins on what supraboy flipped or sold .. we dont care.

• Like 1

My apologies .. your post are about flipping, making stuff up, bashing americans, or calling people wrong and picking fights. I think you earned yourself a bad rep here.

Its ok to tell us what you flipped ect .. but updating every 30 mins on every single set you flipped just gets annoying tbh. We dont need a twitter type update every 5 mins on what supraboy flipped or sold .. we dont care.

Who is the "we", you and a couple of "I think I'm so cool" buddies?

Everyone is playing nice...we are adults. he just expressed an opinion that a lot of people share.

I realize most people on the site are adults.  I also realize when a thread is heading down the wrong path.  Sometimes a private message to a certain individual will work wonders in morphing forum behavior.   :thumbsup:

I realize most people on the site are adults.  I also realize when a thread is heading down the wrong path.  Sometimes a private message to a certain individual will work wonders in morphing forum behavior.   :thumbsup:

I agree. I quite like Supraboy. But if we are to stop him boasting, then we will all have to stop :D

Anyway, the Turkey's a cooking.....

• 3 weeks later...

Do you all think this set is coming up to EOL? Lego stores I've been to don't have them and say no more are coming. Tru is trying to clearance them out. I think this is a great set albeit I'm a little biased since I've got so many..hope to cash in on some this Christmas.

I don't think it will be a phenomenal investment or anything, but the value for that price was too good to pass up.  20$ for an exclusive set with 4 exclusive minifigs (2 of which are needed to complete the dwarvish group) is crazy.  I have a lot of LOTR and Hobbit sets for investment, but I honestly wouldn't have purchased any if it wasn't for that sale.