Good site to sell Lego sets besides ebay?

All I'm gonna say is that if the new feature is used properly, people will save lots of money. All I know is this new feature is going to be awesome. The words "save lots of money" makes me a pretty happy camper. (: LOL, ditto. Plus I would rather sell to a BrickPicker member/moderator/admin than some random shmuck on eBay who wants to scam me!

Exactly I couldn't agree more!! Everyone here is much more friendly, BP is such a better environment IMO.

The good question is what will we benefit? I mean lets be serious, people here are those who can search and compare prices, and noone or only a few would want to overpay for items they can get cheaper elsewhere.

EOL stuff, sure we can sell eachother for 0% fees apart from paypal(or even exclude this on some trusted members and send as gifts) but that is the extent on which I see this working.

Or maybe I just have clouded vision :P

There are always people out there that like to squash dreams and burst bubbles. I guess I will tell Ed I no new enhancements to the site ever again :(

"Iphone?? what are you talking about, steve? do you really think anyone would buy that stuff? ah ah ah"

I am quite sure that whatever these guys put together it will become great. They now have a proven track record here and I am sure it's not easy creating a successful Lego site. I look forward to see whatever it is. And if it helps to put or keep money in our pockets, then we all benefit and massive kudos to them!!

I am quite sure that whatever these guys put together it will become great. They now have a proven track record here and I am sure it's not easy creating a successful Lego site. I look forward to see whatever it is. And if it helps to put or keep money in our pockets, then we all benefit and massive kudos to them!!

I agree, Ed and Jeff have an amazing track record! Even if the new feature is 1/10th of the help that this site already helps, then I will be more than satisfied! I'm certain it will be more than 1/10th though, because when it comes to the Lego game these fellas aren't messing around ;)

I have a higher volume of sales on bricklink compared to ebay despite ebay recieving 100 times the traffic.

That is kinda logical isnt it? I mean those who know Bricklink afterall know it ONLY because it is LEGO selling site, while those using Ebay are using it for many things.

If you go to LEGO shop you might see less traffic but people come there to buy purely LEGO, while if you go to other shops who also buy LEGOs sure more see LEGO sets but obviously they are not there to buy that in the 1st place (mostly)

That is kinda logical isnt it? I mean those who know Bricklink afterall know it ONLY because it is LEGO selling site, while those using Ebay are using it for many things.

If you go to LEGO shop you might see less traffic but people come there to buy purely LEGO, while if you go to other shops who also buy LEGOs sure more see LEGO sets but obviously they are not there to buy that in the 1st place (mostly)

When we launch the new feature, members must realize that there is no perfect solution for everyone, not that it couldn't develop into one. Just with the site and Brickfolio, it is a work in progress, but Jeff and I are very determined to make most of members wants and needs a reality at some point. This whole project has morphed from something simple to something quite complex and cool in my opinion. Jeff has done a great job with it and I can't wait to show people.