The Hobbit "An Unexpected Gathering" (79003) for $55.83 (20% off, save $14.16)

Legodog

They've already bumped it back to $60.97...

I figured it wouldn't last long but keep checking. It seems that with Amazon once a price moves from where it has been for a while it will start jumping all over the place. I wouldn't be surprised if this goes back to $55 or maybe even goes lower for a really short period of time.

I figured it wouldn't last long but keep checking. It seems that with Amazon once a price moves from where it has been for a while it will start jumping all over the place. I wouldn't be surprised if this goes back to $55 or maybe even goes lower for a really short period of time.

Yes...My thoughts exactly. When prices start to fluctuate lower, sometimes I pull the trigger too soon and lose out on a deal in the future.

Thanks LD! I scooped two before the price went back up again. You are always helping me (and others) out! Do you think this will get at 30%-ish discount at some point in the future? I'm on the fence, so $55 seemed like a good price point. I keep hoping it shows up in my Amazon daily deals for me section, but thus far no Hobbits to be seen.

Thanks LD! I scooped two before the price went back up again. You are always helping me (and others) out!

Do you think this will get at 30%-ish discount at some point in the future? I'm on the fence, so $55 seemed like a good price point. I keep hoping it shows up in my Amazon daily deals for me section, but thus far no Hobbits to be seen.

No problem. In my honest opinion you will see it lower. If you look at the price history by going to the set page here on BP and clicking on "View Price History" under Amazon you will find that many sets hit 25% off or more at some point. The down side is that that low price is usually just for a day or even a matter of hours. So if you aren't in the right place at the right time you will miss out. 21% off isn't bad at all for this set but if I had to bet I would say you will see it lower. By how much I'm not sure.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...