"Funny Looks" I get at the store

Pretzel

I stopped caring what people thought of me after like middle school. I have fun with the lego looks and such and always make up some elaborate ridiculous story. Gotta have fun in life.

Totally. Life is short, have fun with it!

Com does there 40 off all used cds thebpeople packing my order must think I'm ordering for ten different people when I'm ordering a punk record a Tegan and Sara record some chiddy bang nd maybe some djent crazy prog metal band. Lol

Umm......what?

As far as I know, I've never gotten any funny looks, but I've never gone through a Walmart and grabbed 20 sets either. The only time I felt some shame was going to TRU and smooshing some CMF 9's with my son so we could get the ones we wanted. I was relieved when the TRU employee came up and started helping us.

I was relieved when the TRU employee came up and started helping us.

I have yet to find an employee at any store willing to help me out like that. Usually they're just like "Do you need any help?" Well, bud, I've been here for 2 hours feeling bags. Does it seem like I need help? Bring a chair for me! :-) Never said this to an employee yet, but then again, I haven't really paid attention the the CMS's. What really ticks me off is when they walk away, they either say "Call me if you need any help, sweetie/honey" or "Let me know if you need any help, little man". I totally am not that little, and at 13, I don't think I should be called a "sweetie"!

What really ticks me off is when they walk away, they either say "Call me if you need any help, sweetie/honey" or "Let me know if you need any help, little man". I totally am not that little, and at 13, I don't think I should be called a "sweetie"!

Depending on their tone, it would sound rude calling you "little man". I wouldn't get too overworked on the "sweetie/honey" part, they're just being nice. I'd only get wierded out if it was a guy that said that!