Yoyo.com Bogo 50% off Lego - Free shipping on orders about 50

2 x MF Vampyre Castle

2 x Ninjago Temple of Light

A little trick for multiple orders, use another account, another delivery/billing address, & another payment method.

This will also work if you want to use the 30% off new customer code again.

I've tried this before and it would never work. I tried with a different account which had a different name, address, etc. The only thing that was the same is my IP and my payment info. So I guess that's where they get you.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a builder/collector, I'm having a tough time here, finding two different products that are the same price that I want, since I wouldn't typically buy duplicates. However I just can't decide on any 2 sets with matching prices. It doesn't help that the Vampyre Castle is priced at 104.99. I was almost considering buying two Millenium Falcons, just to get one at half off and trying to sell the other one locally, but I suppose I would have to wait awhile for them to go EOL to get the full MSRP back. I think I might be better just doing the new customer $20 off one Vampyre Castle.

Not bad.......I bought 1 MF and one VC came to 212.00 if you don't have any VCs I would do that or 2 VCs as they will be a hot item come Halloween.

I thought about a MF and a VC but then I felt like I wasn't maximizing the deal, especially since they've marked these two sets slightly above MSRP. I think I'm going to do some more math and figure out how much of a savings this would be versus just buying them both on Amazon. I don't really want to get into the "investing game" and start buying duplicate sets just to get a deal, but if I buy 2 VC's I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to dump one for a profit at Halloween, assuming they do get retired before then. What I really wish is that they had a Helm's Deep available.

I thought about a MF and a VC but then I felt like I wasn't maximizing the deal, especially since they've marked these two sets slightly above MSRP. I think I'm going to do some more math and figure out how much of a savings this would be versus just buying them both on Amazon. I don't really want to get into the "investing game" and start buying duplicate sets just to get a deal, but if I buy 2 VC's I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to dump one for a profit at Halloween, assuming they do get retired before then. What I really wish is that they had a Helm's Deep available.

The epic dragon battle is a good one too....

I'm not a Ninjago guy but I will admit the dragon does look cool.

The more I think about it the more I'm considering grabbing an X-Wing and the Rancor pit to get one at 30 bucks. Was gonna hold off on the RP to get it at the Lego store for the May the Fourth promo, but I'm sure theres something else I can find that day and end up spending enough for Han.

The more I think about it the more I'm considering grabbing an X-Wing and the Rancor pit to get one at 30 bucks. Was gonna hold off on the RP to get it at the Lego store for the May the Fourth promo, but I'm sure theres something else I can find that day and end up spending enough for Han.

On May the 4th they release the new UCS X-Wing, not sure if you're interested, just letting you know in case you didn't remember!

On May the 4th they release the new UCS X-Wing, not sure if you're interested, just letting you know in case you didn't remember!

Thanks...I had completely forgotten. It fell off my radar for unreleased sets as I am still eagerly waiting on the 2nd wave of LOTR and the new train from the Lone Ranger.

The epic dragon battle is a good one too....I'm not a Ninjago guy but I will admit the dragon does look cool.

On May the 4th they release the new UCS X-Wing, not sure if you're interested, just letting you know in case you didn't remember!Thanks...I had completely forgotten. It fell off my radar for unreleased sets as I am still eagerly waiting on the 2nd wave of LOTR and the new train from the Lone Ranger. Same here...

Not bad.......I bought 1 MF and one VC came to 212.00 if you don't have any VCs I would do that or 2 VCs as they will be a hot item come Halloween.

hey stephen,

i went with the same selection but two of each.

i've been wanting a lego falcon for a while now and they don't seem to get reduced much online (except for a few sales back in 2011). with the new movies coming out, i think of this version of the falcon as a nice yet conservative investment. now if only it would go EOL already :)