Yoyo.com Bogo 50% off Lego - Free shipping on orders about 50

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've tried this before and it would never work. I tried with a different account which had a different name, address, etc. The only thing that was the same is my IP and my payment info. So I guess that's where they get you.

Have your wife create an account.

They track via IP address. I did this trick with their 30% off code. You have to create a separate account using your cell phone. You can even download their app and do it that way. I used a different credit card but kept the same address

I've tried this before and it would never work. I tried with a different account which had a different name, address, etc. The only thing that was the same is my IP and my payment info. So I guess that's where they get you.

Have your wife create an account.

They track via IP address. I did this trick with their 30% off code. You have to create a separate account using your cell phone. You can even download their app and do it that way. I used a different credit card but kept the same address

I don't think they track by IP. I made 2 orders today from two different accounts from the same IP. Pretty sure you just need another email, another account, another name, another shipping/billing address, and another payment method. I just created a third account tonight using the above criteria.

Maybe its just me but I don't get too excited getting a 25% discount expecially when I have to buy 2 items to get it. If you are patient you will find a bigger discount in time.

I agree on the majority of the sets. There are some decent deals though.

Two VCs for $84 each isn't too bad especially after tax . I had a hard time finding these for upper $70s even after Christmas on clearance. Same with the Falcon for $109 after tax. Since 2011, I think the lowest it sold for on Amazon was around $110.

wow what a speed i placed my order for 7965 MF at 820 PM yesterday and received it at 1130am today.

Yes, I received mine the next day as well...in excellent packaging. Yoyo.com can become a serious player in the LEGO market if they continue with these sorts of sales and shipping practices.

The peer pressure of these threads is too much, I hate being left out of the fun so caved and picked up a Ghost Train and Olivia's House. Comes out to about $58 each after tax, which is pretty good I think. Plus I have two of each now which is part of my investing strategy. :-) I do like on this side that they stack the deals with existing sales prices - like the Ghost Train price.

Yes, I received mine the next day as well...in excellent packaging. Yoyo.com can become a serious player in the LEGO market if they continue with these sorts of sales and shipping practices.

ditto here. both of my MF 7965s arrived well packed in one box. lots of air / bubble tape. both sets have flawless boxes.

i ave ordered quite a few sets from yoyo since Jan and every set arrived w/o issue.

I ordered a Quinjet with the 30% off for a new customer a few months ago. I was not pleased with the box condition (it was not a shipping issues, it was packed well) and I contacted support and asked for a new 30% off coupon. They asked which set I wanted to buy and I told them the Lego Ghost Train. They issued me a discount code specifically for the Lego Ghost Train that took off $14 or whatever it was. They were sooooo fast! Love yoyo.com!