Yoyo.com Bogo 50% off Lego - Free shipping on orders about 50

Does yoyo send a shipping confirmation email? Some say they got one but I didn't........

I got one saying that xyz company was fulfilling the order or something like that. When you pay with paypal you actually pay some other company, not Yoyo.com, oddly enough.

It's been the same company every time I have ordered through them though.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What carrier does yoyo usually use? If its UPS then that could explain why my package hasn't arrived yet. One night they delivered a package to me at 930 pm.....WTF??? I never got a shipping confirmation email or anything like that so I hope the order went through.

I've ordered from them a few times and always get a confirmation right away and a shipping confirmation too. Has never taken over two days and usually only one day to receive. Pretty amazing if you ask me for the price (FREE).

I have only used Yoyo two times, and have never experience the fast shipping some people here are getting!. Both times it has taken at least 3 days. Not a big deal, but still.

May depend on where you're located and where they are shipping from. My last order came from Kansas I think and I'm in Missouri.

What carrier does yoyo usually use? If its UPS then that could explain why my package hasn't arrived yet. One night they delivered a package to me at 930 pm.....WTF??? I never got a shipping confirmation email or anything like that so I hope the order went through.

I saved all my shipping confirmations.

For me, they used...

Laser Ship

FedEx Ground

UPS Ground

Received all 3 of my YoYo.com orders today. All 6 of the sets were in immaculate condition when they arrived. They even shipped the Vampyre Castles in the Lego factory box inside of a bigger shipping box with plenty of bubble packing. I'm growing very fond of dealing with these guys. They could give Amazon a run for their money on my Lego purchases, if Amazon were ever to start taxing orders in my state.

Received all 3 of my YoYo.com orders today. All 6 of the sets were in immaculate condition when they arrived. They even shipped the Vampyre Castles in the Lego factory box inside of a bigger shipping box with plenty of bubble packing. I'm growing very fond of dealing with these guys. They could give Amazon a run for their money on my Lego purchases, if Amazon were ever to start taxing orders in my state.

not if.....its when.

I ordered 2 MFs at 9:00 PM on Wednesday, and they arrived today at 4:00 PM - less than a two day turn around with free shipping! They were sent UPS in an outer box containing the Lego package box, and arrived in mint condition. Anytime Yoyo has a discounting Lego, I will be ordering from them. Great experience all the way around.

My first 2 orders came mint, but this last one is a disaster. One box end dented about an inch pushed in, looks to have popped the seal too. Looks like it took a NASTY fall from way up or something. I called customer service, phone just hang. Called back, got menu and hit an option. Nothing. Hit it again, nothing. Started pushing buttons until it rang. Was on hold for 10 minutes before someone picked up. Once I got a person the transaction for exchange went smooth, my only minor complaint is they won't ship the new item until UPS has picked up the old one. Amazon sends a new one immediately. When I mentioned Amazon's policy he said they were an Amazon subsidiary...I thought that was interesting.

i ordered two Rancor 75005s this morning from yoyo.com and they arrived today. took 11 hours. how is this possible?

thanks yoyo and laser ship.

Now that is what I call quality service!! That is truely amazing for a pretty large retail chain to do this...with Free Shipping!!

My first 2 orders came mint, but this last one is a disaster. One box end dented about an inch pushed in, looks to have popped the seal too. Looks like it took a NASTY fall from way up or something. I called customer service, phone just hang. Called back, got menu and hit an option. Nothing. Hit it again, nothing. Started pushing buttons until it rang. Was on hold for 10 minutes before someone picked up. Once I got a person the transaction for exchange went smooth, my only minor complaint is they won't ship the new item until UPS has picked up the old one. Amazon sends a new one immediately.

When I mentioned Amazon's policy he said they were an Amazon subsidiary...I thought that was interesting.

You could have done all of that online very easily and they would have sent the replacement right away without getting the old one back. When you log into your account there is an easy checkbox you select and it will allow you to report it as damaged and print the return label. They will then send one out immediately. I had to do this twice and it worked flawlessly. I got my replacement before I even dropped the damaged one off at the UPS store. Yoyo.com has a return policy on par with amazon. It is quick and easy.

Kinda depressed about the Vampyre Castles going OOS...I tried to be disciplined and control myself by waiting until Friday when I got paid...so I log in this morning and sure enough it's gone. Becoming a Lego collector has really taught me I have poor luck and need to avoid hesitation.

These are all cool stories.......wanna hear mine? So they do random fraud holds on orders especially with Lego items and i was the lucky one so my order that was placed on Wed won't ship until monday at the earliest aaaaaaaaaaaand since the VC is OOS now there is no guarantee I will get one. What a load of BS!!!!!! To top it all off they weren't even going to notify me by email or phone...... I had to call them and see what was up.

These are all cool stories.......wanna hear mine? So they do random fraud holds on orders especially with Lego items and i was the lucky one so my order that was placed on Wed won't ship until monday at the earliest aaaaaaaaaaaand since the VC is OOS now there is no guarantee I will get one. What a load of BS!!!!!! To top it all off they weren't even going to notify me by email or phone...... I had to call them and see what was up.

Wow, your luck sounds about as good as mine.

Some may call this bad news, but it is great news for me. I ordered a VC and a Mine from them using their sale. It let my order go through, but the VC was showing as Backordered, so they shipped the mine to me. Then, today I got a notice saying the VC is out of stock and to expedite things, they decided to refund my credit card $104.99..... which means I just picked up the mine for $50.98... Since I already had several VC and was buying the mine to build with my son, I will call this a win.