• Yes
    • No
    • Depends
  2. 2. Do you invest in Creator?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes

• 2 months later...

Anyone else into building sets from the Lego Creator 3 in 1 line? I recently got back into Lego and have started buying and building these sets. I am working on constructing a town but don't have the space or budget to go with the bigger Modular buildings. Plus I think I might be too late in the game for those bigger buildings, most of the one's I like are retired. 

On 18/04/2016 at 9:27 AM, cubfan78 said:

Anyone else into building sets from the Lego Creator 3 in 1 line? I recently got back into Lego and have started buying and building these sets. I am working on constructing a town but don't have the space or budget to go with the bigger Modular buildings. Plus I think I might be too late in the game for those bigger buildings, most of the one's I like are retired. 

I bought the 31038 Changing Seasons house for my wife. She enjoyed (sort of) building the Winter season version of it. But it's still in Winter mode now while we're deep in Spring already. True, there's no Spring version of the house, so we'll just have to jump to the Summer version right away. Guess we'll get to that in the May vacation. :) 

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Not sure where else to ask this but has anyone heard any rumors about what this year's winter village set is going to be?  I was thinking of getting a used post office but don't want to if Lego is going to pull another you shop...

1 hour ago, Moppy said:

Not sure where else to ask this but has anyone heard any rumors about what this year's winter village set is going to be?  I was thinking of getting a used post office but don't want to if Lego is going to pull another you shop...

No but I think they learned their lesson from the Toy Shop, poor sales and a lot of hate from regular customers. You could wait on the used post office until leaks for this year's winter set come out don't think the price will increase much over the summer. 

• 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Another tree house set but at least the design is different. The yacht is nice although it feels we have had a few recently over the past few years between City and Friends. I am definitely a fan of the Pastry Shop and hope to see the alternates in better detail soon.

• 3 years later...

I could see them having stickers for the different shuttles. Id say its pretty solid bet to have an April release as it would be 40 years since the inception of the Shuttle into space.

From NASA.gov

Their names, in the order they were built, are Enterprise, Columbia, Challenger, Discovery, Atlantis, and Endeavour. The Enterprise was flown only within Earth's atmosphere, during Shuttle approach and landing tests conducted in 1977. Columbia flew the first five Shuttle missions, beginning in April 1981, and was modified to fly extended-duration missions as long as 16 days. Columbia and its seven-member crew were lost during reentry on Feb. 1, 2003. Challenger was built as a vibration-test vehicle and then upgraded to become the second operational Shuttle. The Challenger and its seven-member crew were lost in a launch accident on Jan. 28, 1986. Discovery made its first flight in August 1984, and Atlantis followed in October 1985. Endeavour, built to replace Challenger, made its debut in May 1992 with a dramatic mission that featured the rescue of a stranded Intelsat 6 commercial communications satellite.

Edited by CosmicSpeed

4 hours ago, HandyHand said:

Big rumour surfaced: LEGO 10283 Space Shuttle Columbia on its way for April release !

https://www.brickfanatics.com/lego-10283-space-shuttle-rumoured-to-be-launching-in-2021/

Looking forward to seeing the images.  Also from the link this sounded interesting as well.

'a model of the Titanic, which sunk in 1912 and claimed more than 1,500 lives, is also rumoured to be on the way in 2021.'