Great deal!!! (Elrond, Mirkwood Elf, & Gandulf polybags on eBay)

I'm not a LOTR guy, and don't own any of those sets, but if this is a "great deal", please tell me why. I have no idea what these polybags are. Just took a quick glance at BrickPicker data, and it looks like by buying from this guy, we save around $4. Not outstanding in my opinion. IDK. It could just be I am blind to the LOTR market.

If these were a great deal, why don't you buy them?

Hey my little bro's only 10 and he don't got money flying around his face all that much... so that's why he hasn't bought them yet, I'm sure he would if he could but, he can't. I bet he's just trying to help some a the guys/gals on this site out. In fact go on bricklink and you can buy them for five bucks less then what this guy is selling them for!

Hey my little bro's only 10 and he don't got money flying around his face all that much... so that's why he hasn't bought them yet, I'm sure he would if he could but, he can't. I bet he's just trying to help some a the guys/gals on this site out. In fact go on bricklink and you can buy them for five bucks less then what this guy is selling them for!

dunkers, it was a simple and legitimate question. I myself was thinking the same thing when I first read it. No one here is really thinking "Hmm, I wonder if this poster is only 10 years old?"

dunkers, it was a simple and legitimate question. I myself was thinking the same thing when I first read it. No one here is really thinking "Hmm, I wonder if this poster is only 10 years old?"

Yeah I'm sorry I didn't really mean to sound defensive.