60026 - Town Square

redeemed763

To call it a  train set is abit over it, but the tram really has some added value. But with Town Square, it's the same, like MartinP said, I also like the buildings and ALL vehicles alot.

The crane is my favorite vehicle in the set because it resembles the 7249 XXL Mobile Crane that I wanted years ago. After looking at both of them, the crane in the Town Square looks like a smaller version of the 7249.

Think the crane is even smaller than 7633 construction site but would need to put them next to eachother. Still good size tho and imo a 'cool' looking vehicle, just didn't expect it in a town square.

The crane in the 60026 set is about 25 studs long

'>

The crane in the 7633 set is about 30 studs long

http://bricks.argz.com/ins/7633-1/194

Edited by biniou
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
Guest TabbyBoy

It's one of the very few CITY sets (I can count them on one finger!) that I have faith in which I why I bought a plural amount when Amazon discounted them.  It's very rare to see a discount on this set.  It's also a good one to part out.

It's one of the very few CITY sets (I can count them on one finger!) that I have faith in which I why I bought a plural amount when Amazon discounted them.  It's very rare to see a discount on this set.  It's also a good one to part out.

Agreed. Sadly enough I haven't seen any good promo on it and at 99

It was 79,95 euro for a while in Belgium at Collishop. But I was too late. Now it is back to 109,95 euro I think. Thanks for the tip on Galeria Kaufhof makromizer! I will look at it tonight.

Hah! I wanted to tell you that it's still 79.95 since I checked this noon for it, but when I refreshed indeed 109.95. For shame...  was waiting for a -10% promo :-/

They changed all special prices again. That COULD mean another promo is coming. Hope it will be any good.

Edited by Neosphinx

Hah! I wanted to tell you that it's still 79.95 since I checked this noon for it, but when I refreshed indeed 109.95. For shame...  was waiting for a -10% promo :-/

They changed all special prices again. That COULD mean another promo is coming. Hope it will be any good.

That makes it even worse. I checked at 14:00 hours. So I just missed it for a hair!

You think? If I recall correctly from last year the next promo will be after Xmas. The 2nd of January I believe. That is when I bought my two SSD's for 299 euro each.

Edited by Ciglione

That makes it even worse. I checked at 14:00 hours. So I just missed it for a hair!

You think? If I recall correctly from last year the next promo will be after Xmas. The 2nd of January I believe. That is when I bought my two SSD's for 299 euro each.

I don't think, I rephrase to I HOPE :) At least it has been a very good  period with the town halls and r2's. I can't complain. If I miss this one, it won't keep me up at night.

Stock is 46 atm so there is a possibility it will see january, especially with the high pricepoint again should no new deliveries be made.

I don't think, I rephrase to I HOPE :) At least it has been a very good  period with the town halls and r2's. I can't complain. If I miss this one, it won't keep me up at night.

Stock is 46 atm so there is a possibility it will see january, especially with the high pricepoint again should no new deliveries be made.

Thanks my friend!

• Like 1