I wonder if they will make a Balrog Minifig for the New wave of Lord Of The Rings Set?

I think YOu guys are approaching it from the wrong angle, because although a brickbuilt version may be more accurate, it inherently has no real exclusive pieces, and therefore has no real value outside of the lightbrick, headpiece, and wings. It the Bridge of Kazad-Dum were a $100 set, a custom molded Balrog might go for $30. However, Lego would have to give it poseable legs and cut the Goblin King, Hulk, and Rancor crap, and do it right.

If they do, it would have to be bigger than the Cave Troll and Goblin King which have set the "size scale" for the theme. Balrog is a lot bigger, so can't conceivably be a Maxi-fig without being weird in my opinion. Has to be brick built or some kind of new "Mega-figure" mold. Would love to see a Bridge of Kazud-Dum for around $100 with a big brick Balrog at one end and Gandalf minifig in the middle of the narrow bridge.

• 1 month later...