10211 Grand Emporium no longer listed from Amazon.es

Don't think it is going EOL. Probably it is just temporarily out of stock so the third party seller becomes visible. Also I am sure that there is going to be another shipment of GE in October.

I wouldn't be so sure as EU Amazon sites always offer the items even when they are out of stock with the promise of shipment once they arrive.

I was looking at the GE closely as they had it for 103

We've also been told that all the modulars are listed in the Lego wholesale order forms for the 2013 calandar year. My guess is they are just out of stock and more shipments will be available throughout the year. I will get lot more worried when Amazon US is out of stock. I think we still have time on both the Fire Brigade and GE.

We've also been told that all the modulars are listed in the Lego wholesale order forms for the 2013 calandar year. My guess is they are just out of stock and more shipments will be available throughout the year. I will get lot more worried when Amazon US is out of stock. I think we still have time on both the Fire Brigade and GE.

When Amazon US is out of stock, it may be too late...

I managed to pick up one of the last GE from Amazon es, i ordeded the GE last March with a Sopwith Camel. The Sopwith arrived 1 week later GE was temp out of stock. I recieved the email a few days ago GE should arrive today, its now been pulled from there site so does look like it won't be restocked there. They have been discounting this set for the last few months

• 1 month later...