duckyruiz

Bio vs. Hero  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Bionicle
    • Hero Factory
    • Both
    • Neither

...? It's showing 5,036 on my end. Are you pulling my leg, Comicblast? ;-PI should have taken a screenshot. I was thinking something was wrong, but I couldn't figure out what. :P

Either way, he has 5,036 BrickPoints, so he beat me and Rich B (Noone take it the wrong way. This is friendly competition. We've been PM'ing about this for a while!). Nice job, BJ!

...? It's showing 5,036 on my end. Are you pulling my leg, Comicblast? ;-PI should have taken a screenshot. I was thinking something was wrong, but I couldn't figure out what. :P

Either way, he has 5,036 BrickPoints, so he beat me and Rich B (Noone take it the wrong way. This is friendly competition. We've been PM'ing about this for a while!). Nice job, BJ!

Thanks. :)

Ed gave me 3000 instead of 30 for a review, so... that's what went down. :)

You're on a roll, Blackjack. 3 consecutive posts about Bionicle/non stud and brick pieces. I'll bet most of us came to late to the investing world to hoard them. So, to answer your question, no. I own exactly 0 Bionicle sets. I do have like 5 Hero Factory ones though.

Yeah, I'm done with Bionicle posts now! :D

Thanks. :)

Ed gave me 3000 instead of 30 for a review, so... that's what went down. :)

That makes sense. I don't blame Ed though. I don't see anything wrong with handing out thousands of BrickPoints at a time, except the fact that I would run out of polybags insanely fast! ;)