5001623 - Jor-El

kerrmando

If it is legit it is disappointing a normal Superman body was used.

As a figure I`d say this is a dud, but as a limited edition (if that is the case), somebody will want to buy one. I work at a games store in town and we sell 12oz plastic cups in lots of colors. In itself, that doesn`t mean anything, but when you consider that we sell them in packs of 15 for $20 and place them with the Beer Pong stuff, you`de be amazed at how many people buy them (often multiple packs) as opposed to going to Costco or the dollar store haha. Going back to this figure, the money is sometimes where people have no idea how to shop around or simply don`t care. It says "Limited Edition" they want it.

As a figure I`d say this is a dud, but as a limited edition (if that is the case), somebody will want to buy one. the money is sometimes where people have no idea how to shop around or simply don`t care. It says "Limited Edition" they want it. It does look somewhat legit but I agree that it is dissapointing no matter how you look at it. Polybag collecting is one heck of a fad and despite being awful people will buy it just so they can say they have it.

To me it's like that Uruk-hai polybag; a common character with barely any parts to speak of for $4. In spite of that, it will sell well.

Hey guys, have ya'll seen this. Saw it over on brickset this morning. A rumored Jor-El promotional polybag.. It if happes should be a great investment. Plus It's awesome having an official Russell Crowe Minifigure...

What do ya'll think?

Pic looks fake. The "L" in Jor-El is too high and there is no light reflection on that letter despite its location. Would be nice if both of Supes parents were made available somehow.

• 1 month later...