EBAY TRU HAS 10227 B-WING FOR $99!!!

Ed Mack

Thanks to the member who found this deal instead of being a whinesack because they missed out!!

Really? I don't think all of us are being "whinesacks," we are just frustrated that Lego had a limit as high as 5. They have always been good at moderating the amount of influence that investors have in the market, but launching a deal like this a midnight plays right in the cards for investors, and not into the majority of people in their fan base.

And to all of those that were able to get one (or 5). I would hold for a little while, because I would say that they are clearing this set out. Time will tell, but this looks like a clearance, disguised as a promotional sale.

Really? I don't think all of us are being "whinesacks," we are just frustrated that Lego had a limit as high as 5. They have always been good at moderating the amount of influence that investors have in the market, but launching a deal like this a midnight plays right in the cards for investors, and not into the majority of people in their fan base.

And to all of those that were able to get one (or 5). I would hold for a little while, because I would say that they are clearing this set out. Time will tell, but this looks like a clearance, disguised as a promotional sale.

If the shoe fits, wear it......if it doesn't I wasn't referring to you ;)

Lot's of people should be angry, at Lego, at themselves, maybe even at other customers. Not me though, I'm sitting pretty over here with a stack of B-wings heading my way. Will they appreciate is my concern now. I just feel Lego should have structured the sale a little better to give more folks a shot at one of these sets. Seems like the real goal was to clear out some slow moving stock, so mission accomplished on that front.

If the shoe fits, wear it......if it doesn't I wasn't referring to you ;)

I know you weren't referring to me. I really don't have an issue with anyone buying 5. Lego allowed it. My issue is simply that Lego allowed it. I am still surprised that they did.

You also get a mini Mandalorian Starfighter free. Not as good as Han Solo, but at least something.

Only on online purchases though. :down: And for those of us who have exactly zero TRU's around us, we can't get it for $99.99, which still is a killer deal, and I would trade lunch and dinner for an oppurtunity like that! ;)

Why would it not ship?

look at their feedback at the TRU eBay store. They are notorious for selling stock they don't have.......undoubtedly some people will get refunded their money unexpectedly which means they don't have any more.

And so it happens...refunded my purchase of 2. Not meant to be for me this year.