EBAY TRU HAS 10227 B-WING FOR $99!!!

Ed Mack

I really don't have an issue with anyone buying 5. Lego allowed it. My issue is simply that Lego allowed it. I am still surprised that they did.

That would be more of the culprit of last night's whole charade really. After all the big time cracking down on resellers like many of us here by Lego and then they slack off by offering a limit of five? I would think at one or maybe even two, but five wasn't very bright on Lego's end. Then again, they must have really wanted to get rid of their B-Wing stock in a jiffy so there you go. Problem solved overnight.

TRU eBay finally answered by question why my transaction was canceled for their $99 10227 auctions. my order was placed at 8:02am EST on May 4th.

I really am passed the point of being surprised by their appalling biz practices. i did leave them negative feedback which hasn't been published yet. Based on their recent neg feedback, it seems they often refund orders due to inventory issues.

"Dear Jaisonline,

Thank you for contacting Toys "R" US on eBay Support regarding the status of your order, Order #xxxxxxxxx.

We regret to inform you that we had to cancel your order due to our warehouse being out of stock. We understand your interest in this item and suggest periodically checking back on the website for future availability. We are sorry we couldn't fulfill your order and appreciate your interest in shopping with us.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to respond to this email. Thank you again for contacting us. We value your business and look forward to serving you in the future!

Sincerely,

Eric

Guest Service Team

Toys "R" Us on eBay Support"

Guest AnnexBrett

TRU eBay finally answered by question why my transaction was canceled for their $99 10227 auctions. my order was placed at 8:02am EST on May 4th.

I really am passed the point of being surprised by their appalling biz practices. i did leave them negative feedback which hasn't been published yet. Based on their recent neg feedback, it seems they often refund orders due to inventory issues.

Last time similar happened to me I had a lengtly conversation with CS and at the end I got a case number which entitled me to place an order with the same conditions (sale price) when the desired item is back in stock. Just sayin...

• 3 weeks later...

Last time similar happened to me I had a lengtly conversation with CS and at the end I got a case number which entitled me to place an order with the same conditions (sale price) when the desired item is back in stock. Just sayin...

US buyers aren't the only ones affected. As TRU ships overseas, quite a few people (including myself) have had the runaround from TRU.

The problem in getting money back is compounded by the fact that TRUs e-commerce system means that we paid via Paypal to the shipping company that TRU uses i-parcel. i-Parcel haven't been told by TRU that the orders are cancelled and won't refund. TRU won't refund as they didn't get 'paid'.

A Paypal dispute has to be lodged to even begin the process of getting our money back as TRU just keeps saying they didn't take the money...

TRU claim the item won't be back in stock.

Anyone know the best agency to write to with complaints? The Federal Trade Commission?