10210 - Imperial Flagship

Ed Mack

13 minutes ago, Dwarre2 said:

I bought this new in 2010 before I knew anything about how profitable these legos would turn out to be.  Now I'm glad I bought it, but only wish I would've kept the box.  Just in case I wanted to sell it and make a profit off it.....

This is by far one of my favorite Lego set I have ever seen.  Didn't realize all the detail it had until I finished building it.  Love how this thing looks on the shelf and a flying Dutchman with ripped sails would be pretty sweet looking

This is my all time favorite set. It's displayed on our mantle above the fireplace. Also the only lego set my wife allows to be displayed outside of the designated lego room :blum:

You won't need the box to make money on it if you decide to sell. Might have gotten you another $50 but you'll still triple up. But you should never sell this one, it's an all timer. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, marcandre said:

This is my all time favorite set. It's displayed on our mantle above the fireplace. Also the only lego set my wife allows to be displayed outside of the designated lego room :blum:

You won't need the box to make money on it if you decide to sell. Might have gotten you another $50 but you'll still triple up. But you should never sell this one, it's an all timer. 

I have it above our fireplace as well.  My wife wasn't sure she would like a lego on display for everybody to see, but once she saw the finished product she was amazed.  Now she is cool with me putting all my completed sets up.