10236 - UCS: Ewok Village

emazers

1 hour ago, TabbyBoy said:
Wrong! I'm a huge fan and made a killing selling the sets from the Liverpool LEGO store opening. I'll be there next week and will walk right past John Lennon's statue when cruising the Matthew Street pubs! This is why I think that the Yellow Submarine will be the biggest IDEAS set winner ever.

Yeah, but Lucas always said Sgt. Pepper era Beatles were the original inspiration for the Ewoks.

• 1 month later...
Hello,
Buying 10236 in selaed condition for around 250$ - 230€ is good deal?
I am planning to keep for 6-7 months and sell it back again.

Not too bad considering it's retired.
This could be had when in retail for close to €200 or slightly below.

I don't think you'll get much profit for a 6-7 months hold. This has likely been hoarded. Are you happy with 20-30% return?

Else build it if you didn't have one yet. It's a very enjoyable build.

• 3 years later...
14 minutes ago, CrabslayerT said:

Resurrecting this thread as I'm in need of some info. Picked up a "sealed" one few days ago from FB marketplace. Some of the seals are loose and one holding. Does anyone have a bag count and know which bags should hold the minifigs before I open?

https://www.google.com/search?q=10236+bag+count&client=ms-android-verizon&prmd=simvn&sxsrf=ALeKk02Yyam9HEIhmJryuen8t0Gmhryyfg:1608160298227&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiR6sT6z9PtAhWmB50JHYbfCa8Q_AUoAnoECAcQAg&biw=412&bih=718&dpr=2.63#imgrc=PHXlnqWJFCZpRM

1 hour ago, CrabslayerT said:

Resurrecting this thread as I'm in need of some info. Picked up a "sealed" one few days ago from FB marketplace. Some of the seals are loose and one holding. Does anyone have a bag count and know which bags should hold the minifigs before I open?

Just so you know this is not uncommon for this set. I ordered 3 from target once and 2 arrived with popped seals. Probably something to do with the thin box dimension to weight. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

Just so you know this is not uncommon for this set. I ordered 3 from target once and 2 arrived with popped seals. Probably something to do with the thin box dimension to weight. 

Yeah, similar style box to the 10212 UCS Imperial Shuttle. Hard to find one with a nice box. 

• Like 1