TARGET.COM - Helm's deep $86.99 with Target card...UP TO 37% SELECT NINJAGO AND LOTR/HOBBIT SETS!!!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also want to give a huge shout out to target for their customer service. They granted me 20% off my 5 orc forges (I bought them the day the tower was announced, not knowing if they would sell out or what). I think this is standard procedure and it was painless, just a quick phone call. They also provided me another discount after I made an error. I even told the manager "hey I own this mistake and I am hoping we can work something out" and they gave me exactly what I would have gotten had I not been in such a hurry to place my order. Anyway, HUGE thumbs up to Target for their fantastic customer service. And my orc forges arrived in mint condition.

Great deal op, I picked up 3 more. I was rtrying to hold out until they are clearanced out at my local Wal-Mart but the boxes are trashed. This is about the same price, and I will likely get decent boxes..

Thanks!

Exactly. The price is close enough. I am sure others will hold out for a few bucks more, but I am not going to go crazy over a few $$$. I don't know where these sets will end up, but they should give a decent return. Helms deep under $100 is a no brainer to me.

Exactly. The price is close enough. I am sure others will hold out for a few bucks more, but I am not going to go crazy over a few $$$. I don't know where these sets will end up, but they should give a decent return. Helms deep under $100 is a no brainer to me.

I agree with skipping a few dollar savings. I have to consider that I don't have to leave my house or hope that the stock is still on the shelves going to a store. Convenience is worth $.

I didn't think I'd say this, but I need to make more money to support this investing hobby, my brickfolio has grown by almost 2k per month since I joined, I can't keep this up forever.

Not with that kind of attitude... Only kidding friend. I can relate, but you have to take advantage of the deals as you seem them. Worse case scenario you return your purchases to Target inside of 90 days and no harm is done.

Thanks for the tips. How should I hide all of these new sets (and the cc bill) from the wife ?????

ditto but i'm more worried about space as i have my own red card. i have NO more space in my house. no idea where i'm going to put the b-wings let alone these.