TARGET.COM - Helm's deep $86.99 with Target card...UP TO 37% SELECT NINJAGO AND LOTR/HOBBIT SETS!!!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, bring a copy of the online special to customer service. I have done it before.

For the Helm's Deep which is now out of stock on Target.com, this actually depends on the individual store. I personally have had a Target store refuse to honor an online Target.com price because it was out of stock. They said the official policy is that it must be in stock.

Yes, bring a copy of the online special to customer service. I have done it before.

For the Helm's Deep which is now out of stock on Target.com, this actually depends on the individual store. I personally have had a Target store refuse to honor an online Target.com price because it was out of stock. They said the official policy is that it must be in stock.

You might be right. My local Target did honor my ad when the Jabba's Palace was out of stock online.

Mixed emotions: stoked on the good deals; bummed that I blew my lego budget again: I can't control myself! Is there a support group for lego investiholics?

I need to join. Thanks to Jeff, I have $1200 in LEGO sets coming to my house and no room for them. I have to kick my 3 year old son out of his room. LOL

I need to join. Thanks to Jeff, I have $1200 in LEGO sets coming to my house and no room for them. I have to kick my 3 year old son out of his room. LOL

I like the idea, but I think I'm getting close to kicking myself out... It's almost summer, I could live in a tent for a few months...

Let your 3 year old sleep in your room and you in a sofa as a pre-emptive punishment for kicking your son out of his room ;)

Just called my Target, and they said they'll match the 115 price, but not the 20% discount. Sigh. Maybe i'd have better luck in person. Hopefully they'll do it for me, then I just have to figure out what to do with the 2 I already paid 116 for two months ago. (i bought those from that same Target)

Let your 3 year old sleep in your room and you in a sofa as a pre-emptive punishment for kicking your son out of his room ;)

My room is full of LEGO sets. I sleep on the floor. :ahhh:

Only kidding...

Ed, the opportunity of a lifetime exists for you - start a Lego Investing Anonymous website and charge for membership. You get them coming AND going!

Ed, the opportunity of a lifetime exists for you - start a Lego Investing Anonymous website and charge for membership. You get them coming AND going!

I think that is their plan all along. The BP site only exists to create future members for the LIA website 8-/

Guest ph4tb0i

Epic Drago Battle is a big winner IMO. At $76 with a Target Card, you just can't beat that deal

It sure is! He beat Apollo Creed to death! XD

Shhh...that is our next endeavor!

Im trying to close out an order of about 200 worth of stuff, but the site keeps lagging out, probably due to heavy/traffic activity. I'm trying to order an Epic Dragon, and another Mines, Orc Forge, and Uruk-Hai Army. I really hope it goes through.