TARGET.COM - Helm's deep $86.99 with Target card...UP TO 37% SELECT NINJAGO AND LOTR/HOBBIT SETS!!!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, bring a copy of the online special to customer service. I have done it before.

For the Helm's Deep which is now out of stock on Target.com, this actually depends on the individual store. I personally have had a Target store refuse to honor an online Target.com price because it was out of stock. They said the official policy is that it must be in stock.

You might be right. My local Target did honor my ad when the Jabba's Palace was out of stock online.

I just went to my local target and did not have any problem getting them to pricematch the $115.99 price and discounting 20% off of it. They also threw in an additional 5% off... I think the manager was enjoying the discount.. Creepily..

:)

Im trying to close out an order of about 200 worth of stuff, but the site keeps lagging out, probably due to heavy/traffic activity. I'm trying to order an Epic Dragon, and another Mines, Orc Forge, and Uruk-Hai Army. I really hope it goes through.

It's called the BRICKPICKER EFFECT...No sh*t. Our site activity spiked to record highs this morning with the posting and tweeking of this thread. Jeff then posted it on Facebook and Twitter. To all of those who have not liked us on Facebook/Twitter yet, now is the time. Jeff posts these deals on there as soon as we see them.

It's called the BRICKPICKER EFFECT...No sh*t. Our site activity spiked to record highs this morning with the posting and tweeking of this thread. Jeff then posted it on Facebook and Twitter. To all of those who have not liked us on Facebook/Twitter yet, now is the time. Jeff posts these deals on there as soon as we see them.

Ha ha. You aren't joking. I'm probably on a slow server, but it took over 10 minutes for the order to make it through the channels. Luckily I got confirmation and am still scheduled to get everything I ordered.

Sucks that I missed out on Helm's Deep, but I think the Epic Dragon Battle might be just as good if not a better value at the price offered. I don't see these things lasting very long at this price.

I thought that was when someone purchasing a Lego set in China sets off a chain reaction of events that lead to vast, unintended consequences? Maybe that should be my next Investing Blog article...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterfly_effect_in_popular_culture

Ha ha. You aren't joking. I'm probably on a slow server, but it took over 10 minutes for the order to make it through the channels. Luckily I got confirmation and am still scheduled to get everything I ordered.

Sucks that I missed out on Helm's Deep, but I think the Epic Dragon Battle might be just as good if not a better value at the price offered. I don't see these things lasting very long at this price.

I might be slightly exaggerating, but there was an amazing bump in activity today around the time Jeff posted the Facebook and Twitter feeds. It surprised me. I think if more people would use that option, they could keep tabs on LEGO sales better.

I cant wait for dr phil does an epiosode where its all about wives angrey at husband for lego hobby.

Hoarders might be more accurate.

And we joke about it, but I do worry about myself sometimes and my ability to show restraint pulling out the credit card.

My wife will sign-up to be on the show if there is one.

If one day anyone sees lots of NISB lego sets on the curb side or a "free lego" craigslist posting, that will be my angry wife liquidating my entire lego portfolio when I'm not home.

Guest AnnexBrett

So Do I, LOL, cause of U guys I can't become great investor...LOL.

TRUE DAT!! Greedy (hoarders)-investors... :)

HELM'S DEEP IS BACK IN STOCK AT TARGET! GO NOW!!!

http://www.target.com/p/lego-lord-of-the-rings-the-battle-of-helms-deep-9474/-/A-13959468?ref=tgt_adv_xasd0001&AFID=Performics_Brickpicker.com_0004dc168e0fc0a40aecd147bb0012a8&LNM=Primary

But it looks like you can only buy one... I went ahead and got 1 more. A total of 7 for me today online and in store...

I tried, but it still won't let me add to cart, it says 1 is an invalid quantity. Argh! Thanks though.

That sucks, maybe I got the last one then.. Sorry! You can always try to pricematch if a target near you has one in stock..

I'm thinking someone cancelled an order (God knows why) and the system put 1 back into stock...or maybe it was just the power of Si. :-) I have 1 Helm's Deep so I'm not too depressed plus this sale let me grab the Mines of Moria and some other stuff cheaper than I could ever find it before, so it's still a win. Another Helm's Deep would have been great but I'm not complaining.

I'm thinking someone cancelled an order (God knows why) and the system put 1 back into stock...or maybe it was just the power of Si. :-) I have 1 Helm's Deep so I'm not too depressed plus this sale let me grab the Mines of Moria and some other stuff cheaper than I could ever find it before, so it's still a win. Another Helm's Deep would have been great but I'm not complaining.

It's got to be the power of Si! :) I still do not have any Goblin King Battle and only one Mines of Moria... I hope to find some of these on clearance at Target soon...