21018 - United Nations Headquarters

TheOrcKing

Guest ph4tb0i

Looks good. Are the architecture sets good for investment? It's not a theme I have really thought about.

I think it can be but it depends what set you get. But that can be said for just about every other lego set out there.. lol.

Looks good, I like the way they pulled off the fountain in such a tiny set. As with all architecture sets, I can tell that when they release the price, I won't be thrilled, let see, 600 pieces, they will probably ask $70 for that set and I bet it weighs less than a pound after you build it.

No flags?? Other than that looks pretty cool!

+1

if anyone has ever driven by the buildling, that stands out like nobody's business. I think they could have done the flags like they did with the old castle series where it was a square plastic piece that clipped on the pole.

+1

if anyone has ever driven by the buildling, that stands out like nobody's business. I think they could have done the flags like they did with the old castle series where it was a square plastic piece that clipped on the pole.

That would be inpossible on such a small scale... :/

Nice to hear the responses for an Architecture set being overwhelmingly positive, and I agree this is certainly one of the better designs. The price will probably be the downer as usual. Being an Architecture set containing 597 parts may come out to around $80.

Oh and my guess for pricing will be around $60-$70 if it continues in line with other sets in the theme, Most large sets run between .09 to .11 cents per piece and medium sets usually go for around .10-.12. Should be interesting. Hopefully there are some unique bricks in this one too.

One more thing - 21018? What happened to the Leaning Tower of Pisa?

It seems the numbers were confused initially but that information has been corrected now.

21015 is the Leaning Tower of Pisa, 21018 is the United Nations Headquarters.

And 21017 is Imperial Hotel just to toss that in there.