Ideas #006: 21108 - Ghostbusters Ecto-1

Jeff Mack

Since all of the approved Cuusoo sets have been relatively small, I doubt that this Ghostbusters proposal will be greenlighted  in its current form.  The Ghostbusters Cadillac by itself seems closer in size to the proposals Lego has accepted in the past.

If we could at least get classic Ecto-1 with the four Ghostbusters, I would be so happy. ^_^

Fire Station would probably be considered a modular so by itself i would say 149.99. If the Ecto-1 and 4 Ghostbusters are included then more like 199.99. Honesty, i would like to see the Ecto-1 and the 4 Ghostbusters as the first Cuusoo set. Then expand it by doing the Firehouse with a lot of play features and some extra minifigs like Janine, Walter Peck, Egon in Lab Coat, and maybe Slimer. Then a third set of the apartment rooftop with the Ghostbusters covered in marshmallow cream, Dana Barrett, Louis Tully, and Zuul. Lastly, a giant Stay Puft Marshmallow Man as a stand-alone with Peck covered in marshmallow cream. 

• 5 months later...