Ideas #006: 21108 - Ghostbusters Ecto-1

Jeff Mack

6 minutes ago, legodelorean said:

I forgot about that guy.....he left? He was always super crabby. Probably a cop or something.

Maybe not but I haven't seen him on any of the threads I subscribe to in a long time. I'm pretty sure he posted a few times he was in law enforcement. Not sure how he got mixed up in the reselling racket LOL.

Edited by asharerin

Probably due to all the Melissa McCarthy hype after she impersonated Spicer.

I'm also interested in in what McCarthy's rising profile will do for the value of her Minifigue.

75ec7708675f2bdd7a92e42ac894b49c.jpg

I went googling for a "Sean Spicer Minifigure." No one has gone there yet, but it's only a matter of time before we see a Mobile Podium MOC.
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, asharerin said:
Your a mod? LMAO.

So now we know who was chosen to fill the a$$hat void after Stephen Rockerfeller left.

If you can't handle some gentle ribbing in the form of a googled meme, then I have no idea what you're doing here. I could have just outright said I don't believe a word you say about your teeny tiny .. ummm ... return percentage.

As for Stephen Rockefeller, he may be a crabby old mod but he has more ethics and class than most of you guys put together (how's that for old time sayings). If you want to LYAO about the memes I posted in response to your fabulous ROI claims, fine.. but leave the other guys out of it.

017af33a7233af8b920e8704f43e9265.jpg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, legodelorean said:

I forgot about that guy.....he left? He was always super crabby. Probably a cop or something.

He is a police officer and that became common knowledge when some asshat member questioned him about something (I forget exactly what it was) and what his qualifications could possibly be. So he obliged.

He also still stops by from time to time so not sure why you're feeling the need to pile on here?

I'm not dumping on the guy or piling on, I just stated that I forgot that he used to be on here  and that he was crabby, which is a fact. I don't think I said anything inappropriate. I didn't call him a jerk or any other names.  I wouldn't do that to any member of this awesome community, even if they are grumpy, crabby etc. 

• Like 1

I'm not dumping on the guy or piling on, I just stated that I forgot that he used to be on here  and that he was crabby, which is a fact. I don't think I said anything inappropriate. I didn't call him a jerk or any other names.  I wouldn't do that to any member of this awesome community, even if they are grumpy, crabby etc. 

It was the "probably a cop or something" add on at the end. I apologize if you meant that tongue in cheek, but his crabbiness on this site (or appearance thereof) should in no way be thought it was or is because he's a cop. I just think that was an inappropriate link to make.

9 minutes ago, gregpj said:

It was the "probably a cop or something" add on at the end. I apologize if you meant that tongue in cheek, but his crabbiness on this site (or appearance thereof) should in no way be thought it was or is because he's a cop. I just think that was an inappropriate link to make.

Gotcha. I understand what you mean. I had an officer in my family and so does my wife, so I didn't see that what I put was offensive when I initially posted. Sorry about that, I didn't mean to offend.

• Like 2

Gotcha. I understand what you mean. I had an officer in my family and so does my wife, so I didn't see that what I put was offensive when I initially posted. Sorry about that, I didn't mean to offend.

No problem.. I appreciate the mature response. Unfortunately we don't always get them after laying the meme-smackdown. /joking

6bb4366e1d5816eb75d64bb6a7f71962.png
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, gregpj said:

If you can't handle some gentle ribbing in the form of a googled meme, then I have no idea what you're doing here. I could have just outright said I don't believe a word you say about your teeny tiny .. ummm ... return percentage.

As for Stephen Rockefeller, he may be a crabby old mod but he has more ethics and class than most of you guys put together (how's that for old time sayings). If you want to LYAO about the memes I posted in response to your fabulous ROI claims, fine.. but leave the other guys out of it.

Point taken. We will have to agree to disagree about SR tho. As for my undamaged return percentage and ROI Jackie can back me up:

jc.jpg

Edited by asharerin
  • Like 5