10182 - Cafe Corner

force392

19 minutes ago, BrickLegacy said:

What is a reasonable price for a used cafe corner in great condition, 100% complete, with nice instructions, no box? I haven't paid much attention to this set historically. I'm trying to measure the market with recent sales which can be problematic for a rare set.

Are you a buyer or a seller? If a buyer there are so many BL sets out there even though they claim to be 100% original. Look at this one with no instructions 

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=161936798066&globalID=EBAY-US

Are you a buyer or a seller? If a buyer there are so many BL sets out there even though they claim to be 100% original. Look at this one with no instructions 

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=161936798066&globalID=EBAY-US

Just a casual shopper. I never thought I would consider buying a used set for so much but I'd really like to add this set to my modular collection some day.

10 minutes ago, BrickLegacy said:

Just a casual shopper. I never thought I would consider buying a used set for so much but I'd really like to add this set to my modular collection some day.

Last year I bricklinked two. Cost $400 each. Sold one for $600 and kept one. Only piece I subbed was the light grey spinner plate. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On February 3, 2016 at 7:48 PM, BrickLegacy said:

I was also sucked in. A used 10182 set is now on my radar.  I'll be moving a used 10181 to help fund the 10182... 

...going to wait around for a $700 opportunity.  

Used prices have increased from the $500 range to about $800 today since early 2013.

• Like 1

On February 3, 2016 at 4:59 PM, marcandre said:

Last year I bricklinked two. Cost $400 each. Sold one for $600 and kept one. Only piece I subbed was the light grey spinner plate. 

I think that's the route i'm going to have to go. I got into the modulars late and now have this need to complete the full set (which is still CC, GG, FB and TH, so have a ways to go). Figure i'll start with Cafe Corner and go from there :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 years later...