Investing in the UK

MrGold

I have not tried tesco direct as I do not know if they bash the boxes. I think your profile defaults to USA unless you go in and change it. If you quote dollars people assume you are buying in the USA a market that on average has 30% buying and selling prices. So buying *** for $10 is not a good deal from a US point of view as it only about 25% off, but to a UK person it's 50% off which is very good. There are quite a few EU people on this site all talking

Well, I am hoping it goes up :) I have on,y been doing this since last November. But following various sets on eBay and there seems to be a good after market. You can buy quite a few sets for what they go for on eBay or less in some cases. And when they go EOL the on,y way is up... Well that's the theory.

What do you think about series 10 mini fig collection? I have 3 Medusa, 1 Tommahawk and 1 Grandpa (I'm pretty sure it's grandpa) I know the Medusa's are what I think they are. Should I open Grandpa and have a look? Also i'v had a look around and in my local tesco there still tons of mini fig series 10 left nearly 4 cases, this could be a sign that people only care about mr gold and are neglecting the other figures, which may mean a few

I started buying these at series 4. But after series 9 I thought I had too many so I have not bought any. I bought them for display, as I had not heard of lego investing back. I don't think you can make any meaningful money out of these, apart from the mr gold of course.

Not sure. But they should not lose value. :) Although I am having trouble shifting these... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290916246346?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649#ht_770wt_1141 Relisting for the 3rd time! :( One of the reasons why I have decided to stop, too many duplicates and I am not a good smoosher. And I can buy 30210 & 30211 LOTR poly bags for