What's the lowest price on Helms Deep that will make you bite?

Huh, The Battle of Helm's Deep for $85 and The Goblin King Battle for $65 sounds to be a almost universal discount event. That's just awesome. I hope everyone could find themselves at least one. Helm's Deep is gonna be great while I'm unsure about Goblin King Battle but who knows.

The ghost train is also at deep discount for the month. I had to walk through the whole store with the old lady and every section have a ton of merchadise at 30 percent discount or more. Not sure if Target will be ordering more...I know Walmart hasn't stock in a while. Considering Target had a miserable Q2, they need the sale. Maybe it's the end of the road for these sets.

The ghost train is also at deep discount for the month. I had to walk through the whole store with the old lady and every section have a ton of merchadise at 30 percent discount or more. Not sure if Target will be ordering more...I know Walmart hasn't stock in a while. Considering Target had a miserable Q2, they need the sale. Maybe it's the end of the road for these sets.

I would believe this is these sets 'last stand' as it were. Before the sale, I recall seeing two Helm's Deep on the shelf. Then this monday, there was just one left along with four Goblin King Battle's and a whole row of Ghost Train's (about eight I guess).

I would believe this is these sets 'last stand' as it were. Before the sale, I recall seeing two Helm's Deep on the shelf. Then this monday, there was just one left along with four Goblin King Battle's and a whole row of Ghost Train's (about eight I guess).

At one target I had an employee scan the Helms Deep with that scanner thing they carry around to see if there were any in stock. When she scanned it it came up as discontinued. She told me that means the store wont be getting anymore.

At one target I had an employee scan the Helms Deep with that scanner thing they carry around to see if there were any in stock. When she scanned it it came up as discontinued. She told me that means the store wont be getting anymore.

Scratch off Walmart and Target.  We still have some at Amazon, TRU and Lego store.

Let's hope that stays true. I had the same thing with Anakin's Jedi Interceptor (a Target exclusive set), I literally bought the last one on the shelf and the system said they wouldn't be getting anymore. Then next week, four sprang up in its place! Oh, and this last time I went, there was a whole row of them. :frantics:

cleaned out all of my area targets, got them for $85 a pieces, not bad imho. I magine these sets will be retiring sometime soon, they arent carried in hardly any retail stores or lego stores, just down to online sales, next step is discontinued i would imagine.

Unfortunately, there is not 1 Target or Walmart within 100 miles from me has any in stock.  Nothing will make me bite anytime soon until it gets near the 85 range anywhere. 

Checked out 2 Targets today I usually don't go to and the one on the border of our really bad area had 3 of them for $75. I got 2 the other one was crunched really bad on the corner. I almost want to go back and see if they will give me another 10-20% off for the damaged box? They also had some other olders sets reduced significantly that I picked up. But the area is so bad it really is dangerous. I'm actually surprised they keep that location open at least they have security zipping around the parking lot on there scooter things. 

• 1 month later...