These Lord of the Rings & Hobbit sets are out until the end of the year

These sets are Out for the rest of 2013 at least. 1-7900 Riddles for the Ring 2-9469 Gandalf Arrives 3-Uruk-hai Army 4-79001 Escape from Mirkwood Spiders 5-79002 Attack of the Wargs 6-79003 An Unexpecting Gathering 7-9473 The Mines of Moria 8-79010 Goblin King Battle "The List does not include any Exclusives, Only Lego Know's When they will Retire"

Nothing surprising: All of the Hobbit stuff is relatively new and Mines of M is a slow seller (probably have a lot of stock). Uruk-Hai army will be in demand even w/out Helm's Deep b/c it is an army builder. I was half-expecting the orc forge to be around a little longer b/c its tie-in with Orthanc.

These sets are Out for the rest of 2013 at least.

1-7900 Riddles for the Ring

2-9469 Gandalf Arrives

3-Uruk-hair Army

4-79001 Escape For Mirkwood spiders

5-79002 A Hackot the Wargs

6-79003 Unexpecting gathering

7-9473 Mines Moria

8-79010 Goblin King battle

If you do not mind me asking where did you get your info from.

I asked at ye Lego store again tis week, they said they were 99% sure that HD was going. But admitted they did not know about which of the others of LOTR ones were going.

Surprised that 9471 is not discounted anywhere if it is going soon. It's the only one I have no yet got, I'm gonna have to pay RRP at this rate :(

2-9469 Gandalf Arrives

3-Uruk-hair Army

7-9473 Mines Moria

Interesting...

How is Orc Forge not here is beyond me...

Even though these can be ordered, they are gone from all my stores, if they stop selling them it doesn't make any difference if Lego says they are available or not. I imagine we will be able to get many of them online at least until the end of the year. I'd like to see some sweet black fridays deals.

I don't think he can order Orc Forge at all because it is a Target exclusive, that set should have never been available to him so he may not know what the status is.

I would think that he could order it from LEGO directly? I know that Emazers is a commercial customer of LEGO, but I would guess that he could order it. Like everything else I write, I know I could very easily be wrong.

:-)

2-9469 Gandalf Arrives

3-Uruk-hair Army

7-9473 Mines Moria

"The List does not include any Exclusives, Only Lego Know's When they will Retire"

I wonder why 9473 is still around. Maybe the Balin grave factor and he's in The Hobbit?

Interesting...

I don't think he can order Orc Forge at all because it is a Target exclusive, that set should have never been available to him so he may not know what the status is.

This!!

So Amazon ordered Orc Forge from Targets?

Interesting...

This!!

So Amazon ordered Orc Forge from Targets?

In the US Amazon is not selling it, it is only available thru marketplace sellers. Im sure that the exclusives are different countries.. They probably don't have Target where you are, so LEGO makes it available from Amazon..