These Lord of the Rings & Hobbit sets are out until the end of the year

Emazers, thanks as always for the great info. Hate to ask for more, but do you know how long 7965 (the falcon) will be around? I still haven't got one and I'm wondering if I should wait for another sale or buy at retail. They seem to be drying up quickly in stores, I haven't seen one in a walmart or traget in a long time.

The MF is still on the wholesale list. Many retailers especially Walmart stopped carrying it because it wasnt moving well at msrp plus it takes up a lot of shelf space.

I know the big theme on this site is that the MF line is going to be huge winners all around, but with the exception of the Zombies and Haunted House set, I just don't see it. This goes a long way to confirm that for me.

I know the big theme on this site is that the MF line is going to be huge winners all around, but with the exception of the Zombies and Haunted House set, I just don't see it. This goes a long way to confirm that for me.

Im not sure City is a good choice either. I guess we will see.

People tend to want things when they can't have them. I feel good that MF had such a short run....

I think Stephen was referring to the 7965 Millenium Falcon and not the Monster Fighters theme.

I think Stephen was referring to the 7965 Millenium Falcon and not the Monster Fighters theme.

Indeed he was. That being said, it is true that Monster Fighters may have not been that exceedingly popular. But it wasn't around for very long and seems to be drying up in the areas that it is around.

Indeed he was. That being said, it is true that Monster Fighters may have not been that exceedingly popular. But it wasn't around for very long and seems to be drying up in the areas that it is around.

Monster Fighters haven't been exceedingly popular lately because of the time of year. Last Halloween they were hot sets to have, and I think that we will see them become much more popular and in much higher demand come September/October.

• 1 month later...

These sets are Out for the rest of 2013 at least. 1-7900 Riddles for the Ring 2-9469 Gandalf Arrives 3-Uruk-hai Army 4-79001 Escape from Mirkwood Spiders 5-79002 Attack of the Wargs 6-79003 An Unexpecting Gathering 7-9473 The Mines of Moria 8-79010 Goblin King Battle "The List does not include any Exclusives, Only Lego Know's When they will Retire"

Gandalf is flagged for retire on Lego site. Since your info to date has been rock solid I am wondering what happened with this one?

These sets are Out for the rest of 2013 at least.

1-7900 Riddles for the Ring

2-9469 Gandalf Arrives

3-Uruk-hai Army

4-79001 Escape from Mirkwood Spiders

5-79002 Attack of the Wargs

6-79003 An Unexpecting Gathering

7-9473 The Mines of Moria

8-79010 Goblin King Battle

"The List does not include any Exclusives, Only Lego Know's When they will Retire"

Post is about a month old but if you notice on amazon or any othe rbig box stores website all of these sets are discounted.

Im guessing most places are clearing inventory for the new series of LOTR sets that just got released.

Orc forge is for sure on that list and i would imagine Helms Deep would be also.

Guest eightbrick

"Because battle hair like this just doesn't come naturally."

Nice! xD

Thanks for the info as always, emazers. I might pick a Shelob's Attack if I can find one on sale.