3188 - Heartlake Vet

TheOrcKing

Oh no doubt, but given the choice to invest in one over another, Vet would be my take any time.

I've been grabbing both whenever I see them, but Vets are still and will probably stay stronger.

That's funny too, when vets were widely available, they were everywhere and weren't moving.  Once the holidays hit last year, they disappeared fast.  Vet has definitely been the hardest for me to find between the two, since after Christmas last year.

The problem with the stables is the oversaturation of horses in the Friends line as a whole.

2 in the Stables.

1 in the Horse Trailer.

1 in the Vet.

3 in the Riding Camp.

2 in the Horse Show.

2 in the Sunshine Ranch.

There's no shortage of Horses. The Vet was also a centerpiece of the first episode of the Friends show, as well as having Olivia's Aunt Sophie as an exclusive minidoll.

Nice to see you posting again ;)

I unloaded most of my Vets early due to the overabundance of horses.  I was not aware of the Aunt Sophie being exclusive to that set.  :(

There is no doubt Vets at 2x MSRP is underpriced while than Stables at 2x MSRP is slightly overpriced.  Feel free to draw your own conclusions :)