Target buy one get 50% off City and Galaxy Squad

eracine

Hey guys

Target is offering buy one get 50% off Lego City until June 1st. Picked the 4 mines for $64 and 2 forest police for $45. Add the red card for free shipping and takes care of most of my tax anyways. Happy hunting.

Edit - Jeff

I got my notice that it is also Galaxy Squad as well

LEGO City and Galaxy Squad Toys are Buy One, Get One 50% Off

Time and again I am floored by how helpful this site, its creators and its users are! Thanx for the tip!

Ed and I were just pricing out the police station. It basically comes out to 40% off when using the Target Red Card. That is a home run for a set like this.

LEGO Police Station

Another good set is the Mobile Police Station

Are any of these sets likely to EOL soon? If not then it doesn't really seem like a great deal for resellers. You are really getting $20 off each set since you have to buy two and one at full retail. After any eBay type fees you won't really make anything.

Another good one is the Forest Police Station. It's normal retail is 79.99, Target is selling it for 59.99. Then you have the one at 50% off + the 5% red card if you have it. So you are looking at about $42.75 a piece for each if you buy 2.

LEGO Forest Police 4440

This set is $58.70 on amazon right now. I want to jump in on some of these sets but as I mentioned above I am not sure there is much money to be made if reselling is your goal unless saving them for when they go EOL is your plan.

This set is $58.70 on amazon right now. I want to jump in on some of these sets but as I mentioned above I am not sure there is much money to be made if reselling is your goal unless saving them for when they go EOL is your plan.

I have no intention of letting any of them go for a while. For me its about the good deal. Amazon isn't offering the 50% off, so 42.75 is still a much better deal. I am in no rush. Rarely do I care about the quick flip, if ever.

Are any of these sets likely to EOL soon? If not then it doesn't really seem like a great deal for resellers. You are really getting $20 off each set since you have to buy two and one at full retail. After any eBay type fees you won't really make anything.

Except they are allowing it on sale prices, so if you get a set that's already below retail then it can turn into a good deal. I don't think most people are looking at it as a quick flip. Like the police station, $85 down from $99 MSRP, so $65-ish for two....pretty good.

I don't agree with this at all but to answer your question a few of the city sets mentioned should be EOL soon.

I don't agree with this at all but to answer your question a few of the city sets mentioned should be EOL soon.

It's a good sale. I just think realistically when you add free shipping that most sites give that we would have to charge and the cost of selling the amount of money to be made is fairly limited until these sets sell go EOL. Of it was a straight 50% off each set then it would certainly be worth it. All that being said I am somewhat tempted to grab some of the larger sets to sit on.

Are any of these sets likely to EOL soon? If not then it doesn't really seem like a great deal for resellers. You are really getting $20 off each set since you have to buy two and one at full retail. After any eBay type fees you won't really make anything. If you buy 2 of each of these sets with a Target credit card, this is what you will save off of LEGO MSRP...

48% OFF 4440 Forest Police Staion

40% OFF 7498 Police Station

45% OFF 7288 Mobile Police Unit

35% OFF 60004 Fire Station

Any way you slice it, reseller or not, these are great deals!!!