Friends 2013

Rich B

These Friends sets are continuing to impress me more and more. They just seem to keep getting better and better. Love this new cruise liner that's coming out later this year. Thank you Jason and Stephen over at The Brick Show for this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GeJ6kUmyn4

I guess Most people didn't get the Friends 3185 Summer Riding Camp with the Toys R Us Sale for about $86 a piece, this is the one everybody should be getting, you won't see it on Amazon Prime because its a Lego and Toys R US Exclusive, Lego wants $99 for it and Toys R Us wants $109.99 but once November hits it will go up to either $119.99 or $124.99, and this is a big set with over 1000 pieces, and the box is the same exact size as say the Vampires Castle, Helm's Deep Etc. I got 16 of the during the week. It will be out all year, but if you get chance get them, now with the $20 off sale at TRU it will be about $96 a piece, and Olivia's House is another winner. The Dolphin Cruiser and the Heartlake High both look good. Hopefully Lego and TRU will have another Large Exclusive later this year. Ed

I guess Most people didn't get the Friends 3185 Summer Riding Camp with the Toys R Us Sale for about $86 a piece, this is the one everybody should be getting, you won't see it on Amazon Prime because its a Lego and Toys R US Exclusive, Lego wants $99 for it and Toys R Us wants $109.99 but once November hits it will go up to either $119.99 or $124.99, and this is a big set with over 1000 pieces, and the box is the same exact size as say the Vampires Castle, Helm's Deep Etc. I got 16 of the during the week. It will be out all year, but if you get chance get them, now with the $20 off sale at TRU it will be about $96 a piece, and Olivia's House is another winner. The Dolphin Cruiser and the Heartlake High both look good. Hopefully Lego and TRU will have another Large Exclusive later this year. Ed

I have many of these as well...I agree it appears to be a very safe bet.

• 3 months later...