Ideas #005: 21104 - NASA Mars Science Laboratory Curiosity Rover

Etan

News Flash....

Intelligent life believe to be spotted on Earth.

We are sending a team to confirm location and verify.

:)

News Flash...

Intelligent life believe to be spotted on Mars.

We are sending a team with monkeys to confirm location and verify.

Lost in space???

What is s @ ****? shopathome.com? Thx all I see is them offering links to coupons.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

Ok... I looked it up in the dictionary...

s @ ****: also known as shopathome, is a shop with Lego (see Lego) toys a brickpicker (see brickpicker) member has collected in a certain amount of time at his home or other storage places.

• Like 1

*Per Trekgate502, 20 x $200 = $4000.  He posted here (ie. on the internet) so it must be true :D :D :D

Darth I am a fan of yours, but wow that is a turn of my words!

I said - 

Because they have 15-20 of them and are ready for the price to hit $200 each!

Keeps helping it head to $200. Maybe not, but maybe.

Thank you for my math compliments 20 x $200 does = $4000.  :)

• Like 1

Darth I am a fan of yours, but wow that is a turn of my words!

I said -

Because they have 15-20 of them and are ready for the price to hit $200 each!

Keeps helping it head to $200. Maybe not, but maybe.

Thank you for my math compliments 20 x $200 does = $4000. :)

I was going for the combination of "lets bring the value up" and "I hear from someone on internet so it must be true" hyperbole effect :) No harm intended.

I have to hand it to Weird Al. Parody is harder than it looks ;)

I was going for the combination of "lets bring the value up" and "I hear from someone on internet so it must be true" hyperbole effect :) No harm intended.

I have to hand it to Weird Al. Parody is harder than it looks ;)

No sweat.  I actually like your post and thought it was funny!  Sorry my dry humor back was not perceivable.

I can see it now - the WSJ has an article saying trekgate502 says Rovers are now selling for $200 each.

:)

• Like 1

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NASA-Mars-Science-Laboratory-Curiosity-Rover-21104-Rare-Autographed-Set-/201133616417

trekgate! You have an autographed set?! Really awesome haha, will be amazing if that sells for such a premium

Trekgate nice listing! you should buy one of these and make a package deal. Act now and get...

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=141350639492

• Like 1

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NASA-Mars-Science-Laboratory-Curiosity-Rover-21104-Rare-Autographed-Set-/201133616417

trekgate! You have an autographed set?! Really awesome haha, will be amazing if that sells for such a premium

Yes I was fortunate enough to get Stephen's autograph!  This really is one of my all time favorite Lego sets.  I also have one that I am keeping to display in my personal collection.  I have absolutely no idea what it will sell for but I thought I would throw it out there and see what happens.  If it doesn't sell through now, it might at Christmas time.  I am not in any rush and prepared to bring my expectations down on sell through.  But you can always try.

Wow you are amazing fast at finding new postings on ebay. :)

• Like 1

I check every 37 seconds on the off chance that someone lists a Rover at msrp. Unfortunately it hasn't worked out yet.

Glad to hear you have another for yourself, having that is pretty special and definitely something to keep :)

• Like 1

Yes I was fortunate enough to get Stephen's autograph!  This really is one of my all time favorite Lego sets.  I also have one that I am keeping to display in my personal collection.  I have absolutely no idea what it will sell for but I thought I would throw it out there and see what happens.  If it doesn't sell through now, it might at Christmas time.  I am not in any rush and prepared to bring my expectations down on sell through.  But you can always try.

I checked out your other listings and I thought, "Wow, I remember most of those things from the 80's and 90's!"

And to think I threw out most of those items years ago... Wow, there is still a market for ANYTHING!   :whistle:

I checked out your other listings and I thought, "Wow, I remember most of those things from the 80's and 90's!"

And to think I threw out most of those items years ago... Wow, there is still a market for ANYTHING!   :whistle:

Yep classic vintage computing games is quite a good market. You have to have patience and do international shipping but it can work out well.