9476 - The Orc Forge retiring

I think there is still time on this set. But it all depends on where you live. If your area isn't carrying any, pick them up now. I live in LA, CA and we have loads of Targets that are carrying them. We have 3 LEGO stores stocked with them. So here in LA, we have a little more time. But definitely start now cause I'm thinking 4-5 more months and this set is gone. Gotta think...this set will definitely be more valuable then any set its size due to the exclusiveness. This set in my book is BIG time winner. Buy Lots if you could. Wish I would of bought more zombies sets then the 8 I bought. Lesson learned. Now pay me my monnaay!!!

the only sale you will see on this set is by using the target red card (5%). it's not much, but better than nothing. i bought 8 at retail (using the red card for 5% off), and i feel comfortable about it. it's only a $40 set to begin with, but once it goes eol and isn't available anymore, it should at least double and maybe triple in value in 2-3 years due to it's exclusivity.

I manage to get 10 @ $32 each on May 6th when target.com was doing their 20% off sale that day.

I think there is still time on this set. But it all depends on where you live. If your area isn't carrying any, pick them up now. I live in LA, CA and we have loads of Targets that are carrying them. We have 3 LEGO stores stocked with them. So here in LA, we have a little more time. But definitely start now cause I'm thinking 4-5 more months and this set is gone. Gotta think...this set will definitely be more valuable then any set its size due to the exclusiveness. This set in my book is BIG time winner. Buy Lots if you could. Wish I would of bought more zombies sets then the 8 I bought. Lesson learned. Now pay me my monnaay!!!

Orc Forge is not going EOL for until X-mas for sure... thanks to Orthanc...

It might not be restocked in stores but online youll be able to buy it for atleast up till December maybe January...

Orc Forge is not going EOL for until X-mas for sure... thanks to Orthanc...

It might not be restocked in stores but online youll be able to buy it for atleast up till December maybe January...

Could be true. The big question is do you think Target will discount them like they did the zombie set? Cause I remember clearly the Zombie set went down to $30.00. If they don't discount Orc Forge then why take a chance on missing the boat. This ones a little tough. I think they will lower to $30 at Target before EOL. Just my opinion.

Damn Star Pod you don't play when it comes to them Orcs huh??? Lol All you need is 100 of that Orthanc set. Lol So your slamming all in on this set? What's your reason behind the heavy investment on it? Or is it how you roll??? Lol

lol... I mean theyre already going for 60$ on amazon so i already won....

i strongly believe these sets will hit the 100$ mark by next christmas

Damn Star Pod you don't play when it comes to them Orcs huh??? Lol All you need is 100 of that Orthanc set. Lol So your slamming all in on this set? What's your reason behind the heavy investment on it? Or is it how you roll??? Lol

lol... I mean theyre already going for 60$ on amazon so i already won....

i strongly believe these sets will hit the 100$ mark by next christmas

Yeah I see what you mean about that. I do see this set hitting $100.00 next Xmas. Where did you order 100 from Target or LEGO? And did you pay retail?

How the hell did you get it for $27 a piece Star Pod????

Target had a one day online sale about a week ago and the Forge was 20% off, then you could get another 5% with the card. That brings it down to 30 bucks each, I guess maybe he had some other discount as well to get it down to 27.