9476 - The Orc Forge retiring

...Now watch the last stock of them fly off the shelves.  :frantics:

That smiley icon...SO TRUE!  hahahaha!  I don't even like the Orc Forge set and don't plan on buying any, but I still feel that anxiety and urgency to buy!

:frantics: :frantics: :frantics: :frantics: :frantics:

Edit: I just had to see a group of them....HAAHAHA!  Too bad there wasn't a way to make them animate at different intervals for the chaos effect.

• Like 1

Now that Orc Forge is retiring thoughts on it being a winner?

We don't know that it is retiring anytime soon.  These were never available for retailers other than Target to order therefore unless you know somebody high up at Target or Lego that is willing to let you in on a secret than you have no way of knowing: your guess is as good as mine.

We don't know that it is retiring anytime soon.  These were never available for retailers other than Target to order therefore unless you know somebody high up at Target or Lego that is willing to let you in on a secret than you have no way of knowing: your guess is as good as mine.

It is listed as Retiring Soon at LEGO Shop at Home now.

Grab as many as you can

Guest eightbrick

Thank goodness. I was worried it wasn't going to retire due to the release of Orthanc. I have one, but will pick up another if I can find a sale. It's a great set. Interesting observations about Gandalf Arrives and the Cap's cycle, I should probably check those sets out too.

Don't worry Helm's Deep is retiring, I am sure they were making these 24/7 up to the end of may, and more sets are retiring, still early but the big set list should come soon.

How do you feel about captain Americas cycle? Will it be a big winner because its the only set with captain america.

How do you feel about captain Americas cycle? Will it be a big winner because its the only set with captain america.

I think it is worth owning a few, depending on your budget. It is cheap and small, and as you said is the only set to have Cap in it. We won't see another Cap for at least another year depending on whether they make Lego for the sequel of the first movie he was in. To me it is a no brainer.

Didn't someone on here recently buy like $2,000 worth of forges recently for like 25% off? They're probably doing backflips right now anticipating a nice payday.

As for me, my Lego store still has a few forges. Only have 3 in my investment stock from that Target.com one day sale  so I'm thinking about buying some at retail, at least I'll get the VIP points and a free Jor-El.