Retiring Soon - open speculation

17 minutes ago, calmdahn said:

I know it’s retired in Oz but does anybody really believe the HP&H BH is going to retire in US already? I picked up four in the past two days just in case, one box is a little damaged.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

My local Barnes and Noble had 23 of them in stock today.  I bought 7 of them to get to the $75 threshold (free HP Minifigures), but I didn't arm sweep.  Not sure if I am a believer just yet...

I think someone should start a poll at this point. I personally don't believe it is.

I bought 50 before the season started with the intention of flipping them. Then lost and forgot about them. Found them today while i was organizing. May be a blessing 
Which set are you talking about?
HP&P BH.... what's this?
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G955F using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

8 hours ago, landphieran said:

I think someone should start a poll at this point. I personally don't believe it is.

I bought 50 before the season started with the intention of flipping them. Then lost and forgot about them. Found them today while i was organizing. May be a blessing ?

BH supply seems completely different on every continent.OZ is done, here it´s tight and the US seems to have more stock. 41626 is also super hard to find here but you have it from SAH.

They will probably make more after Xmas à la NASA or UCS Falcon.

9 hours ago, calmdahn said:

I know it’s retired in Oz but does anybody really believe the HP&H BH is going to retire in US already? I picked up four in the past two days just in case, one box is a little damaged.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

ravenb99 said it was retiring which for me is good as gold. 

i picked up much more than 4 in the last 2 days to add to the pile.   

still, it won't do as well as minnie mouse bh   which is already going for 3x MSRP lowest FBA - $29.95 with a seller count of 10.  glad i went deep.   might be time to start cleaning out lowballing ebayers.

nobody saw that one coming...  (floss)

Edited by cladner

still, it won't do as well as minnie mouse bh   which is already going for 3x MSRP lowest FBA - $29.95 with a seller count of 10.  glad i went deep.   might be time to start cleaning out lowballing ebayers.

Make that 4xRRP ... Lowest Prime for 41625 is $39.95 with only 6 total sellers.
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, cladner said:

I think Lego will continue to produce a lot of the BrickHeadz sets. Especially the ones in high demand. I think they are trying to understand the true demand of these before they really start pumping them out.

I will pick them up if I see them available because the risk to reward is so good.

I hope for everyone else's sake these beauties retire and you make a killing! A fat 600% win is long due.

7 hours ago, Phil B said:
8 hours ago, cladner said:

Make that 4xRRP ... Lowest Prime for 41625 is $39.95 with only 6 total sellers.

Do you think that picking up at RRP is still ok for the Minnie BH??

2 hours ago, NIevo said:

Do you think that picking up at RRP is still ok for the Minnie BH??

Yes. Retail is $10. Discounts typically start at 30%, which is only a $3 difference. Very few of these will make it clearance at more than 30%, so banking on getting them much lower than retail is not likely to happen. That $3 difference you spend now is very low risk with  a potentially high reward. 

I read through the last several pages of this thread that I haven't read since the beginning of December and just want to clarify... the Minnie & Mickey BH are both retiring? Or are you guys all just talking about their performance recently due to the holiday and not due to them being on "the list" of retiring sets?

Thanks!