What Lego set did you buy today?

Today I got a LEGO Star Wars Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter (10215) for 85 bucks with shipping. Late last night I started stocking up on Ninjago for Xmas. I'm predicting this to be a VERY HOT item this season.

Today I got a LEGO Star Wars Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter (10215) for 85 bucks with shipping.

Late last night I started stocking up on Ninjago for Xmas. I'm predicting this to be a VERY HOT item this season.

Ninjago spinners are winners!

WTF? The CAGR for this 2012 set is >30%???

It's a kick @$$ set.

No matter how cool it is (I think it could be my first Ninjago set), a CAGR of > 30% for a set released in May 2012 is insane!

• Like 1

LEGO Shop at Home got some more $$ out of me today, picked up a 10193 Medieval Market Village, 10220 T-1 Volkswagon Van, 10223 Kingdom Joust, 10226 Sopwith Camel, some SW Battle Packs that they had for $9.99, and for freebies got the Mini Sopwith Camel and a Monster Fighters zombie car of some sort. Really wanted to add Jabba's Palace and Skiff to the order, but I think I'll let VIP points pay for that

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! I FINALLY GOT MYSELF A MONSTER FIGHTERS 'THE ZOMBIES' SET AT TARGET TODAY! WHOOHOO! Well, now that I got that out of my system. Ahem...

I also got LOTR "The Orc Forge" (another Target exclusive!)

Finally got the NINJAGO "Samurai Mech" (pushed this one off about as far I could!)

The STAR WARS "Luke's Landspeeder" Special Edition (Walmart exclusive)

LOTR "Shelob Attacks" (it's the only set with Golum, so what the heck)

CITY "Police Helicopter" (7741) (Yeah, it's from 2008 but I like it!)

CITY "Police Minifigure Collection" (7279)

And a total of six polybags!

1 ATLANTIS

2 CITY (both from 2010)

1 TOY STORY 3 (green army man with jeep - also 2010)

1 HARRY POTTER (it's Harry with...a desk & some potions?)

1 STAR WARS (Republic Attack Cruiser minibuild)

......God I'm so broke right now.

P.S. Walmart just did a 'RollBack' on many STAR WARS sets (maybe some other ones) as well as some of the 'Online Bundles'. For example, the STAR WARS "X-Wing Starfighter" which retails for $59.99 is now $49.97! The "TIE Fighter" is now $44.97! (LEGO Shop at Home is still selling it for $54.99!)

• Like 1

Nice bunch of purchases Orc King! I love the zombie set also. Every time I go to Target I have to try and resist the impulse to get another one (something about my wife wanting food and clothes for her and the six kids :-) ). Sometimes I sneak a purchase in when I skip lunch a couple times through the week. :-)