What Lego set did you buy today?

6 minutes ago, brickolodon said:

So, F40 will be 30%off tmrw

I don't know. It's showing sold out at LEGO Shop at Home. I stopped by a b@m and picked up a few this morning. Didn't want to take any chances and not get any if I waited for the supposedly 30%. 

edit* now it's showing call to check product availability, but either way I don't see this being available for CM.

Edited by JoshB
  • Like 2

50 x LEGO 10654 (Classic XL Creative Box)  from ToysRUs at 39,98 Euro - the parting out price is over 103 Euro on BrickLink from the last 6 month sales.

Due to the success story of 10697 (Large Creative Box) from 2015 (currently double MSRP) I am expecting 100% profit in two years...

Edited by mauro23
  • Like 1

Never bought as much from TRU than these last 6 weeks or so.

Last couple of days

4 x FO Tie Fighters  £161.96 used £20 Free gift cards. Recieved £40 Gift cards & 2 minifig packs & 2  R3-M2 Polys

2 x City Airport & 2 x City Caravans £ 136.92 used £20 Free gift cards. Recieved £40 Gift cards & 2 minifig packs 

4 Resistance Pods ( 75167 ) £69.96  used £10 Free gift cards. Recieved £20 Gift card, 1 R3-M2 poly  & 1 minifig packs 

2 x  Starfighter Hyperdrives  & 2 Republic Tanks  £139.04 used £20 Free gift cards. Recieved £40 Gift cards & 2 minifig packs & 2  R3-M2 Polys

Another £240 of gift cards left to go.

Edited by botchy123
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mauro23 said:

50 x LEGO 10654 (Classic XL Creative Box)  from ToysRUs at 39,98 Euro - the parting out price is over 103 Euro on BrickLink from the last 6 month sales.

Due to the success story of 10697 (Large Creative Box) from 2015 (currently double MSRP) I am expecting 100% profit in two years...

Nice, here they are generously selling it at half price. Full price being 120 euros!

4 minutes ago, ravenb99 said:

that was risk of Ferrari on cyber monday at 30.  With it being 20 off the other 3 days good chance they wouldn't have by then.  20 off and nutcracker is to good to pass up.  If they are around at 30 on Monday buy more!

That's exactly my plan as well. I think the Ferrari will do well.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Val-E said:

Free home delivery works. Poor delivery person, though - hope they got a good tip.

No, there is a limit of 1 per haushold online... 

28 minutes ago, Shewie said:

What type of the car do you own to fit this in? A BAMF' Truck?

BMW 420 - you can fit 40 x 10654 into it.

Edited by mauro23

Using my 50% off one purchase* holiday bonus from Kroger, I armswiped the shelves (unfortunately only 3-4 deep) of the following sets for 60% off at my local Kroger Marketplace:

70607 Ninjago City Chase -$8

10693 Classic Brick Box - $8

76076 Capt America Jet Pursuit - $8

60158(?) Dragster Transporter - $12

41322(?) Friends Ice Rink - $12

I left some Duplo and some constractibles also at 60% off, and advent calendars (Friends and SW, no City) at 55% off.

* is a one-time bonus, automatically loaded to your account, automatically applied to the first Marketplace merchandise order you place at Kroger Marketplace only. Shop wisely.

• Like 2

Well, I went to my local B&M store to see what they had. Nothing too noteworthy but a few gems:

40174 Iconic Chess Set x 2 @ $38.50 each (This is a cool set.)
60144 Race Plan @ 7.99 (Gift)
60146 Stunt Truck @ $7.99 (Gift)
40262 Christmas Train Ride @ $6.99
40254 Nutcracker Freebie

Personally, I'm a fan of the Seasonal vignettes for the future.

• Like 2