What Lego set did you buy today?

I got my sealed 10182 Cafe Corner today, I thought I would unseal it and check the bags but the box is not able to be opened without being damaged (you flip the front side, see photos), I dont plan to sell / build it now but maybe I will sell it in the future so I dont want to damage it. Is anybody more experienced and tell me if it can be opened without damaging the sides ? One corner is a bit crushed so somebody might have been able to swap the bags withou further damaging the box.

IMG_20190121_220220.jpg

IMG_20190121_220233.jpg

IMG_20190121_220247.jpg

IMG_20190121_220300.jpg

IMG_20190121_220326.jpg

just picked up 2x 41196 Elvenstar Tree Bat attack for $30ea. Pumped for these as was not on tracker and hedging this theme will do well post retirement.  Also grabbed beach people pack for $11 2x Arctic Base for $54 and 2xBB8 for $49.  Was chasing 60186 Heavy driller 3x for $25 but it was no where to be found. Really like the mining line.  Tracker has been very accurate as of late other than the 'limited quantities' tag.   Didnt have time this morning to check the furniture section either? to bad too nephew now wants to be a geologist.  Instead found a lonely 60194 Scout Truck for $20, score!

left behind lots of city, star wars and ninjago movie @ 30%.

Edited by BricksBrotha
purchased from WM

8 Minecraft brickheadz in Asda at £8.99 each. Right on top of the shelf (I had to climb up!) in 2 factory sealed boxes. Got excited that they might be HP&HW. As I was up there I did get one HP&HW but the box was slightly dented, that went through the till at £7.49. 

Edited by Mrlakey123

Found three 60204 City Hospitals and a couple of 76102 Thor's Weapon Quests at Kohls.  Got an extra 35% off the clearance price as compensation for losing "Man points" by having to use their dainty shopping carts (and opening a Kohls charge card).  Left one of each set on the shelves for little Timmy and little Tammy.

kohls.thumb.jpg.aa402debfa3da63dff2d94fdb191c2e4.jpg

Edited by kiltyoneal
English
  • Like 5

Found three 60204 City Hospitals and a couple of 76102 Thor's Weapon Quests at Kohls.  Got an extra 35% off the clearance price as compensation for losing "Man points" by having to use their dainty shopping carts (and opening a Kohls charge card).  Left one of each set on the shelves for little Timmy and little Tammy.

kohls.thumb.jpg.aa402debfa3da63dff2d94fdb191c2e4.jpg

I was told the new account credit card discounts don’t apply for toys?

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum
  • Like 1