What Lego set did you buy today?

2 hours ago, exciter1 said:

I said, may I have Lego please?f3029b8f7d24ad2bf4a26afb254f0a76.jpg

Haha. But seriously, how do you guys do this? I buy something from their clearance section (something I can use and is cheap) and sheepishly ask if they have any Lego promo bags. Do you buy something or just ask? And if they hand you one bag, do you go "Please sir, may I have some more?" 

2 hours ago, oneknightr said:

Haha. But seriously, how do you guys do this? I buy something from their clearance section (something I can use and is cheap) and sheepishly ask if they have any Lego promo bags. Do you buy something or just ask? And if they hand you one bag, do you go "Please sir, may I have some more?" 

I ask, sometimes they give you one, sometimes they give you 2 if kids are with you, and I've had them give me them all before.

• Like 1

I never buy anything and ask nicely.
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Phil B said:

Obviously at Macy's :)

* Honey, start the car! *

lol  Didn't even notice the bags.

25 minutes ago, Treetop said:

Macy’s 5th Ave. I left some crushed boxes. We are vacationing and wife wanted to stop in. FedEx back home was $100. And yes, return sticker on every one.

Less than $1 each to ship home?  Done deal.  Now, don't flood the market.

• Like 1

So, let's say, hypothetically you are out of the buying game, and slowly selling off your sets. Then you happen upon a toy retailer who has the following on the shelf:

- 1x 70594 Ninjago Lighthouse Siege for $63 (retired in 2017, current FBA $185)

- 3x 70312 Nexo Knights Lance's Mecha Horse for $17.50 each (retired in 2017, current FBA $45)

- 1x 41147 Anna's Snow Adventure for $17.50 (retired 2017, current FBA $43)

- 6x 10746 Mia's Farm Suitcase for $18 each (retired summer 2018, current FBA $44).

What would you do?

26 minutes ago, Phil B said:

So, let's say, hypothetically you are out of the buying game, and slowly selling off your sets. Then you happen upon a toy retailer who has the following on the shelf:

- 1x 70594 Ninjago Lighthouse Siege for $63 (retired in 2017, current FBA $185)

- 3x 70312 Nexo Knights Lance's Mecha Horse for $17.50 each (retired in 2017, current FBA $45)

- 1x 41147 Anna's Snow Adventure for $17.50 (retired 2017, current FBA $43)

- 6x 10746 Mia's Farm Suitcase for $18 each (retired summer 2018, current FBA $44).

What would you do?

Tip off the kid in aisle 3.

• Like 1